All reviewsstove topextended stayflat screen tvlocation is greatclean hotelparking lotfront desknew orleansone nightfilchikmicrowavenolawalmartinterstatedowntownmotel
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Visited during Mardi Gras 2017. Usually, we stay next door at Extended Stay America but stayed at Woodspring thanks to Google search and pricing! The hotel is brand new and the room we stayed in we were literally the first ones to ever occupy it. Lobby, hallways, parking lot and elevator were clean. It's an extended stay, no I knew what to expect. The rooms are just as the pictures displayed. Our room was a double room with a Comfy bed, refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV and stove top. The bathroom was very nice I might add. Also, ChickFiLa and Sonic in the parking lot!! Too good to be true huh?

The cons:

- Iron and ironing board are at the desk as a checkout per use base.

- No mirror in the room, only bathroom. (went to Walmart, bout a door mirror).

- Satellite TV signal was poor with perfect weather outside

- No continental breakfast ( too be expected).

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shawtyblack
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

For the price I wasn't getting my hopes up but I was very surprised. The hotel is brand new and extremely clean. Spacious rooms with a cooktop refrigerator and microwave. New TV, furniture, appliances and the A/c worked great. Absolutely cannot beat the value of this hotel I've stayed in some $200-300 hotels that don't come close to this room quality. The amenities down stairs are minimum but plenty of things in the area if you have transportation.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2017

This hotel you can hear a pin drop so if your a light sleeper DO NOT STAY HERE! We stayed for 3 days and got no rest at all but the price was right so we didn't leave! Rarely was there an attendant at the desk so you had to use a phone to get a hold of someone, and even when I did they were no help!

Room Tip: Get a room that is furthest away from the front and back doors
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Staff were friendly. The place was really secure and I like that. One downfall was there was no breakfast, but there is coffee. One good thing is that are places close to go get something if you need food. The place needed a good vacuuming and sweeping in the hallways, stairs/elevator. All in all it was a good safe place if you needed to spend more than a few nights. I would recommend this place and its a reasonable price. We took an Urber to get to downtown New Orleans. People are really friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Wife made reservations, newer motel close to airport, clean not upscale but value. Service slow but for a budget motel with no amenities and efficiency kitchen and 10 miles from Bourbon Street is adequate. No negatives but won't return

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family