“Great sushi and service!”
Review of Tennou Sushi Bar

Tennou Sushi Bar
Ranked #18 of 103 Restaurants in Harvey
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Sushi was very good! Excellent presentation of the triple sashimi order. Service was great! Not the fanciest place on earth, but a good place for food and service.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

First of all, they are doing a lot to fix the place up and it is looking really nice these days.

I now have a few "usuals" whenever I go. I always get the noodle.salad. Granted I haven't been to every sushi place in NOLA, but besides Hana or Mikimoto, this is one of the few places that I have found that has noodle salad. Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I love the stuff! You get a huge order for $3.50 and it's so good. Another fave is the salmon sashimi, which you get 7 pieces of and is still cut really thick. The Philly roll and the tuna rolls are awesome and every once in a while I'll treat myself to the salmon roe or the rainbow roll.

The food is always super fresh and the service is fast and friendly. They are always adding different special rolls, so be sure to ask about them.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

tennou has the besssssst sushi! always have great service and food is quickly served! i go atleast 3 times a month!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I love good sushi, but lately the freshness is not consistent for tuna or salmon.

Service is usually good, and the rolls are unique. If only the fish was always fresh!

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Got the hibachi salmon. great amount of food. rice, lo mein, salad and soup, salmon and steamed veggies for only 20 dollars on the dinner menu. I would recommend this place to anyway seeking great service and food!

Been to Tennou Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK