Lowest prices for your stay
$132
$131
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Residence Inn
$126
Hotels.com$132
Travelocity$132
ZenHotels.com$143
All reviews front desk horseshoe casino full kitchen shreveport bossier every morning housekeeping staff up to date great stay i highly recommend this hotel business trip southern hospitality couch louisiana maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2022

My colleagues and I frequent this hotel often. The front desk staff, shuttle drivers and most importantly Ms. Kathy. Grab and Go quick breakfast is always readily available on any early morning. Clean and always neat with a variety of items. She always greets with a genuine smile and takes care of the guest. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Yashica Finley, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our leadership team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

The worst experience ever desk clerks except the front desk supervisor in the early morning shift
Have good customer service the 3-11 and 11-7 clerks need coaching.
Standing in front of guest eating and on there personal phone. The clerk is in house sleepers, with two different color socks.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank 52miaw
Yashica Finley, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your experience of our hotel staff is not up to our standard.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the leadership team, so we can do our best to ensure this does not occur again.

Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

Disappointing stay for a business trip for work at Barksdale AFB. On check-in when I informed them that I was tax exempt, but had to go get my form from a coworker, the front desk clerk told me I could bring in down before checkout indicating no rush. When I brought it down the next day the new front desk person said they would only honor the tax exempt from that point forward, I tried again the next morning before checking out to no avail even though I used a government credit card for my stay. Now I get to deal with the Manager later in hopes of fixing it after the fact.

Breakfast was all microwave prepackaged and not what I expect from a Residence Inn experience.

As seems to be common among hotels these days, I had no housekeeping during my stay. Another shortcut to keep an extra buck and not pay staff.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Yashica Finley, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2022

Dear FltEngCPO,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I can truly understand your frustration during your recent stay, and I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We will look into the issues mentioned, and use this as an opportunity to provide excellent service in the feature.

Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and practically live in hotels. Not only is the Residence inn in Bossier city very comfortable with nice rooms, but the staff is so wonderful! Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and so so kind. Kathy in particular helped me so much and is a joy to be around! I’m also very picky about my pillows and can’t stand down pillows, but this hotel has some of the more comfortable ones for me!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Yashica Finley, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Thank you for your response and visit with us Minnie.

Reviewed 20 March 2022

I stayed here for one night in March while I was in Shreveport to see a play. The gentleman at the front desk was friendly and checked us in quickly. Upon arriving to my room on the first floor, I saw a floor fan in the hall outside of my room, which led me to believe there had been some type of water incident.

Upon entering my room, the floor was somewhat wet and I almost slipped. I grabbed a few paper towels and tried to dry it off a bit more. After calling the front desk, I learned that the previous guest had left the water on and caused some light flooding. Since the hotel was at capacity, getting another room was not an option.

The gentleman at the front desk offered to add some points to my Marriott account and had a maintenance rep come by. That was a very nice gesture but I still was not thrilled to be in a room that had just experienced some flooding. Maintenance should have communicated this to the front desk so they could have cautioned me about what I was walking in to. Maybe they did, but again, that info was not passed along to me initially.

The room was not the cleanest. Rusty.old lamp, scuff marks on wall, stains on bathroom door and frame, etc...It could generally use some updating (paint/wallpaper is peeling in multiple areas), but I could tell they've made attempts to add nice touches like the turquoise accent wall, paintings, and modern lighting.

The property is in average condition, but my stay was less than average because of the room's condition. The location is fairly central to everything and the staff is friendly, but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2022
Yashica Finley, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.