“Good Food”
Review of Cafe USA

Cafe USA
Ranked #48 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 4 January 2018

What an enjoyable lunch with friends!

I ordered chicken fried steak, again. It was very good, as was the fried okra. I need to broaden my horizons, but that CF steak is good. Next time.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Very unique inside decoration. Stop here for breakfast saw the reviews and was not disappointed. My order was taken very quickly and breakfast arrived very fast and I wasn’t disappointed at all very good. Only drawback I would give is their coffee but then I’m very fussy about my coffee. Give it a try.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

One of my favorite dishes is chicken fried steak with cream gravy. Just can't seem to find it good anywhere anymore. That is until I had it at Cafe USA! The chicken fried steak with cream gravy, mashed potatoes and fried okra are sooooo good! The people are very friendly and fast, courteous service. The food is served hot, unusual for restaurants anymore. This is going to be one of my regular spots for sure!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very good breakfast menu. Good American fare. Very casual and usually busy. Located in a old building which could use a bit of sprucing up. Because the floors are old I was unsure of how clean they are (my only reservation).
No complaints on the food. There were 9 of us including 5 children under the age of 9. We all found some good eats and getting additional side orders was easy and fast. Service was good. Prices are reasonable for the amount of food.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Breakfast! I must have been craving carbs.

Enjoyed biscuits and gravy with home fries, and some of the lightest pancakes available anywhere.

Friendly service, as always, clinched the deal. Lunch, next time?