“I love Starbucks”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I love Starbucks , but this one In the Marriott is horrible . Nicole is her name ... She Let another customer place an order and pay for it cutting in front of me when I was standing there first .... Waiting patiently.... The other lady that was at the counter she told to take my order because she was too busy talking .... Not professional at all ! Nicole is rude , did not apologize for not noticing I was there first .. I will not be back to this one again!!! I truly believe in feedback , especially because I manage another hotel and send all of my guest to this location .

Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

I've been in the drive through line for 30 minutes. How the heck does coffee take this long? Make coffee at home, save the time and money.

1  Thank Christy C
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

I visited early Saturday morning, didn't seem too busy, but all employees seemed very unfriendly. Hopefully the remodeling they had posted to occur will revamp the serve staff too. I typically visit twice a month on weekends when visiting my son in Shreveport. I'll go back one more time to see the remodeling, but if attitudes are the same, I will go to youree or line Dr locations where employees at least smile.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

You always need a Starbucks around. I was so elated to find one a couple of blocks near my hotel. It was a long line, however, they were quick and accurate.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

I am a Starbucks lover but; this Starbucks is horrible. The absolute worst I have ever been to. The service stinks they don't get your order even after repeating several times and when you get it it is wrong. Then on top of that my coffee was cold and I got charged the wrong amount for it!! Never again will I go to this Starbucks.