Lowest prices for your stay
$94
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$91
Hotels.com
$91
Priceline$112
Travelocity$91
FindHotel$108
9,738 results
All reviews burger bar table games slot machines non smoking nice room dealers 8oz comps shreveport louisiana tub valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel.and the second time the room WAS NOT CLEANED at all during our stay. They sheets were dirty. Someone had clearly smoked in our ""non smoking room". The a/c did not work adequately and we sweated all night. The casino is not adequately staffed. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank 675megganc
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

The hotel itself was nice and clean. The problem was upon checkout. I noticed there was a substantial charge on our checkout folio. When I inquired about this $300+ charge, the woman at checkout could not account for the reason for the charge. Additionally, there was no one available that could rectify the error.
The woman took our bill and proof this charge wasn’t ours, made a copy and sent it to whomever was to fix it. We did get a call saying they would fix the charge, however, after 14 days, the pending charge only increased and posted to our credit card. After 2 weeks, we are still waiting for someone at the hotel to correct the charge to our credit card. We called back and spoke with the same woman at the front desk who said she thought it had already been taken care of and apologized and stated she would have someone reverse the charge today. I will update this review as to whether or not that happens.

Warning, if you stay here make sure you keep all records. Had we thrown away our receipts we wouldn’t have proof those charges weren’t ours other than our credit card statement.

Reviewed 31 July 2022

Foyer smelled like a crate of mens Axe cologne had shattered in it. Smell was so overwhelming it made your eyes water…trying to cover up the smell of old cigarette smoke? I don’t know. We arrived mid afternoon on a Monday and had to wait for more tables to open (till 3pm I believe) Seemed there was only one waitress to cover the whole floor and she didn’t stop at the table, just walked by saying “drinks” under her breath and if you didn’t catch her that was your fault. We asked her name so we could call out to her as she sped by…oddly enough, tipping her well didn’t seem to make her come back to check on you.
Room was fine. Seems the same since the last time we visited. All our dealers were friendly which is the reason we choose Horseshoe in the first place. We laughed and had fun with all the people we met at the tables. No buffet but we had good meals at the cafe. Bonus was that we actually came home with money. lol

Reviewed 31 July 2022

I used to go to the Horseshoe but took a break due to Co-Vid. I returned and had a dealer throw my money back at me because they changed the rules. A significant increase in a bet is usually called small tall and all. They wanted the bet to be $15 not the $5 side bet it has been before and actually even a dollar was appropriate. Their house their rules.

I tried to flag down a waitperson without looking like an airport employee flagging in an aircraft with a blind pilot. I heard the call for drinks and by the time I turned, they were gone. Four hours later I got her attention probably an accident. The machines were tighter than a piece of steel in a vice.

I saw more respect for locals they just brought their drinks. The waitperson barely uttered 2 words to me when I finally was able to order. The bourbon was bottom shelf in a flimsy plastic cup.

A lady fell down with 6 security people watching the players at the tables like a 15-year-old with an old Playboy and had to have a dealer yell at them that a person was down. More than once before they responded from their stupor. Glad they are watching out for the customers.

I didn't stay at the hotel but if it's like the Casino - be afraid.

Didn't eat there either but saw the burger joint still there - the old shops in the mini-mall are gone. The area between the elevators and the main area. Saw a Dunkin Doughnuts going into an empty space. The high-end merchants have pulled up roots and ran away. There was a new place The Port that was a seafood area kinda out there. Not a fine dining experience but $15 for a shrimp salad, really. Red Snapper $37. I think they might need to evaluate the menu better. Potato bakerand stuffed is $16 with shrimp etc. Standard Baker is $10.

The escalators were broken to the Third floor and no indication of how to get up or was it closed?

The mens room seemed to be in need of repair with exposed pipes and the wood facade under the sinks fell off or looked like it.

The Million Dollar Wallpaper is still there probably getting more added from the casino beating everybody up.

1  Thank WW C
Reviewed 30 July 2022

This was my favorite go to place for fun and gambling. Checked in for 2 days and couldn't wait to check out in less than 24 hours. The boat is sinking fast on my favorite Casino. Get it together Horseshoe.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment