See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The desk lady LaShawna was awful. Not nice at all. poolside bar was not open. The bar had 4 bottles of liquor. I understand why the rooms are so cheap. Stay somewhere else!!! The carpet smelled. Did not even try the food!

Room Tip: Get the bathtub room.floor is nasty!!! Smells!!!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul H, General Manager at Diamond Jack's - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Please accept my apologies for not receiving friendly service at the front desk. There is no excuse.
I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We have always enjoyed this place but it was afully smoky in the nonsmoking rooms and the "pool party" they had was inappropriate for childern not to mention the language being used by the DJs, also it was ungodly loud. The neds were uncomfortable and the blankets were stained.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying here and most likely the last. The rooms definitely need an update however that is not what caused our bad experience. We had an issue about 1230 in the morning with a group of people in the hallway having a screaming match that woke us up. This went on for over 45 minutes. I tried to call the desk to have them come up and correct the issue but it rang with no answer. There were no Instructions by the phone to advise how to reach anyone and most of the buttons were missing from the phone so not option to press for security. I advised the front desk of the issue and the fact that no one answered when I tried to call for help and they said you should have called security. I asked how I was suppose to do that with no buttons on the phone and no instructions. They had no answer. It was a terrible experience and I won’t stay here again with this lack of service or concern when an issue is reported.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Paul H, General Manager at Diamond Jack's - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Carol, thanks for your recent visit and feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. We will investigate and address accordingly.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I believe the building was constructed before 1994--no hiding it's age. Computer system at check in was extremely slow. Tube TV in room, fresh paint needed, thermostat wouldn't cool below 68 degrees although it felt more like 72. Ceiling was leaking on the first floor; buckets captured the water, then huge blowers dried the carpet, and equipment was brought in to repair the ceiling.

However, the room was clean, comfortable and well priced. It was adequate for my needs, and I would consider staying there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 901mec
Paul H, General Manager at Diamond Jack's - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanks for your visit and feedback.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The check in clerk "Christopher Pru" was wonderful. He said he is not the check in clerk but was helping out. He was a real pleasure. I called him Christopher Hotel Pru since his tag said he was Christopher Hotel :)
Anyway, the place is dated but thats ok. It was exceptable until I stepped on a bug and heard a crunch right near my night stand. It looked like a small cockroach. I am wearing socks for the rest of the visit, until we check out tomorrow. It was after midnight when we checked in and we had already paid for 2 nights so we are staying until our departure tomorrow since we can't get a refund. My husband ventured around the hotel and casino and said it was all drab and dreary.......We made the decision not to use the hotel for anything but sleeping. It is a shame but again, our check in was a real pleasure with Christopher Pru :) :). Smiles galore and hard working to get everyone checked in as quick as possible.

Room Tip: Go simewhere else
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Cathy, I am happy you had some good moments during your stay and apologize some areas did not meet your expectations. It sounds like Christopher saved the day for us. Thank you for letting me know. I will make sure to thank him and share your comments.