“Large, clean suite in good location”

Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge
Ranked #45 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 4 November 2011

First of all, Baton Rouge is a wonderful small city with lots of fun stuff to do. This hotel offers large suites and a great value. The breakfast is complimentary, so about what you would expect. Then they have a light snack in the late afternoon M-Th. The room was clean and quiet with a full kitchen.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank dee_schur
bdavis123, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Thanks,

Chase Suite Staff

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

My daughter is in college in Baton Rouge so after a long drive from TX to visit her, I look forward to relaxing in a comfortable suite where the room with a kitchen make you feel at home away from home. The staff is extremely friendly and create a family atmosphere. I would highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank pjohnson30183

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to taking care of your hotel needs in the coming future.

Thanks,
Chase Staff

Reviewed 21 September 2011

My husband and I stayed in the Chase Suite Hotel after going in to visit my family. Being from LA, I knew the BR area and I wanted something centrally located to enjoy our night there and make it to the airport to catch our flight the next morning. We were both pleasantly surprised and very happy with this hotel. Great area, great staff, very nice rooms!!! The fireplace in our room was actually wood burning however (I thought it would be gas) so it's really not usable unless the wood has been prepared. Regardless, my husband has informed me that this hotel will be our place to stay in BR in the future. And there are tons of restaurants right there, near by (walking and driving distance).

As a side note, we rented a car from Hertz at BTR - be careful with this company!!!! We travel regularly and are used to renting cars (I usually use enterprise) but I had a deal with Hertz so figured I'd give it a shot. We ended up paying $100 more than what my price was stated to be and when I was given a pro-rated deal for a couple of extra hours needed for the car when placing my reservation; we were told once at the counter to get our rental car NO pro-rate would be done, if we kept the car 30 minutes extra, we would be paying for a one FULL day extra!!! I have never had this problem before with other car rental companies; the ones I have gotten used to using will always work with me and do pro-rating when needed. If needing to rent a car, I would NOT recommend Hertz at the BTR.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
bdavis123, Director of Sales at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

We are so pleased that you decided to stay at Chase Suite and that your stay was great. We try hard to ensure each guest leaves happy and with a memorable experience. We look forward to accommodating your next visit to Baton Rouge.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

I've stayed in this hotel a few times now, and honestly, I have to say it's pretty good. It's not a four-star hotel, but it's clean, spacious, and consistent. The rooms are large and have fully stocked kitchens, living rooms, and private bedrooms.

The beds are quite comfortable and they give lots of pillows :) There are also outlets near the bed. (For those frequent travelers out there, you know how many place have *one* outlet on the opposite side of the room under the TV stand... so inconvenient.)

Parking can be a little problematic late at night, but it's free, so I can't really complain. There's also a security guard who walks around all night to make sure no shenanigans are going on. The hotel has a strict "no-party" policy, which makes the property super-quiet at night.

I've never had a real issue at this hotel. I had some noisy neighbors playing music late into the evening and security promptly remedied the issue. If you do have any problems, they're quick and eager to solve them.

It's a bit out of the way from the LSU and downtown area, but worth being away from all the college kids.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your place to stay while visiting Baton Rouge. We provide daily housekeeping services to ensure that our suites are clean and up to standard for every guest. We look forward to accommodating your next stay to Baton Rouge.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Even though I only stayed for one night the staff was friendly. My room was really nice, but the only thing I noticed was the a/c unit was noisy. Also, the evening snack was was only dirty rice and rice with meat. There was no selection of snacks, but they had wine red and white wine.

• Stayed: September 2011

We would like to thank you for selecting our hotel as your place to stay while in Baton Rouge. We try hard to provide each guest with second to none services and accommodations. We try to offer each guest the best value for their dollar. We look forward to serving you again.