This hotel is a newer one and now my new hotel of choice when in Baton Rouge. Within walking distance to a large upscale strip mall with a stores such as WholeFoods, Books-a-Million and several good restaraunts. Rooms were very clean. I stayed here with my 2 boys and my parents while in Baton Rouge to visit other family.We had a 2 bedroom suite. Kitchen area is a good size and adequately stocked with basic cooking utentsils. I tend to cook a meal or two in my room so we had what we needed to do this. The beds were very comfortable. The front desk were very friendly and greeted us each time we walked into the building. The housekeeper assigned to our room was a sweetheart. On day three of our visit we requested that our room be cleaned at a certain time. We were graciously accomodated and a second housekeeper came to the room to help out.
A good hot breakfast was served each day. The menu changed daily and ranged from scambled eggs, sausage and potatoes, french toast, and buiscuts and gravey. Hot waffles can be made each day. Fresh fruit, cereals, bagels and oatmeal were also available. Better than most hotels I've stayed in. There is an outdoor pool and basketball court that my kids enjoyed each day. The laundry facility is very nice and clean with ample amount of machines. There is a fitness facility but I didn't use this. What I liked most about this Residence Inn was the "library area". It was in front of the building and set up like a study with a TV and chairs and sofas. I was able to enjoy my morning newspaper in this room rather than having to sit in the breakfast area and take up space.
We will definately be back for a future stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to relaxation at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge. Comfort, convenience and style meet at our city center hotel with a great location near LSU Tiger Stadium, Towne Center Mall and Houmas House Plantation. Large corporations including Capital One, Turner Industries and Shell are also nearby. After an action-packed day, retire to our extended-stay suites appointed with plush bedding, ergonomic workspaces, full-size kitchens and complimentary Wi-Fi. Then start you day in Baton Rouge with our free breakfast buffet before meetings in our event space appointed with AV equipment and catering options. When downtime arises, break a sweat in our 24-hour fitness center featuring cardio equipment and free weights. We also feature an outdoor pool and versatile Sport Court® for a tennis match or a basketball game. Start planning your stay at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center At Cedar Hotel Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Residence Inn