We had two suites here for my family. Both of the suites had two seperate bedrooms and were joined by a common living room and kitchen. The breakfast each morning was great. Hot foods and cerals with a waffle machine. here is a great shopping center next door with upscale shops. Basket ball court outside for the kids and pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to relaxation at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge. Comfort, convenience and style meet at our city center hotel with a great location near LSU Tiger Stadium, Towne Center Mall and Houmas House Plantation. Large corporations including Capital One, Turner Industries and Shell are also nearby. After an action-packed day, retire to our extended-stay suites appointed with plush bedding, ergonomic workspaces, full-size kitchens and complimentary Wi-Fi. Then start you day in Baton Rouge with our free breakfast buffet before meetings in our event space appointed with AV equipment and catering options. When downtime arises, break a sweat in our 24-hour fitness center featuring cardio equipment and free weights. We also feature an outdoor pool and versatile Sport Court® for a tennis match or a basketball game. Start planning your stay at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center At Cedar Hotel Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Residence Inn