“7 ways to Family Fun”

Add it.
Mike Anderson's On The Range
Ranked #412 of 1,081 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Restaurant came highly recommended by many "locals". Our family was visiting Baton Rouge and wanted to have seafood for a late lunch on a Saturday. We were not disappointed with Mike Anderson's. Casual and very family friendly. Menu offered a choice of shrimp, crab, or crawfish served 7 ways; broiled, scalloped, fried, etc. We ordered a couple versions and enjoyed sharing. A vegetarian in our group also found plenty to love, including great cole slaw and hushpuppies. Reasonably priced and friendly service.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

It was good. I wasn't in love with it, but I'd definitely go there again. Went with friends. I don't think you'd be disappointed. Lots of local flavor and decent atmosphere. Menu was pretty diverse.

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

For our Anniversary Dinner, my husband brought me here. Supposed to be upscale compared to the other places around. I was disappointed from the start. Although the setting was very nice, relaxed, the service was slow. Waiter did not have full knowledge of the menu items, and disappeared for extended periods of time. Food was decent but I've had much better at places that cost half this. $100 for two isn't a bad price, unless it comes with bad service and less then exceptional food. Never going here again. Sno's was MUCH better, and almost half the cost.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

The meals were good and plentyful. Had the coleslaw with mine and really like the dressing. Different than other coleslaw dressings even though it is a honey mustard dressing. Bought some extra to have at home.

Reviewed 12 March 2011

I got the Louisiana platter and darn! It was amazing.