Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 119
Courtyard
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$ 116
US$ 131
  • Restaurant
US$ 108
TripAdvisor
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
TripAdvisor
All reviewssouthern universityburger kingnext morningshuttle servicegreat place to stayfamily reunionthe staff was friendly and helpfulexcellent hotelexcellent stayclean roomsone night stayconvenient locationbusiness tripwould stay here againenjoyed my stayeasy accessfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2011

I have had the pleasure of staying at this location 3 times in the past month and a half. From the first visit, I felt as is i wasn't just a customer, but like i was a part of the Hilton (Baton Rouge Airport) family. They had the absolute best front dest personnel. The managers came out to greet us and see if they could help with anything. Staying at this hotel is the first time that i actually felt as if i underpaid for the service that i received.... (BEST HOTEL SERVICE)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We brought our girls basketball team to Baton Rouge to play in the Louisiana Christian School Athletic Association's State Tournament. We were overwhelmed by the hospitality we found at Hilton Garden Inn from the moment of the first phone call to check on prices. After our girls won the semi-finals we were greeted with a Congratulations sign with our team name and balloons in our team colors. What a surprise for us and the girls! Each staff member we came into contact with was friendly and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
smckay, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2011

Thank you for your very kind words! We loves hosting youth sports events and we enjoyed having you are our guests. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 7 February 2011

We stay at this hotel frequently when traveling for business to Baton Rouge. HGI is our home away from home and we are treated like family. Just about every member of the staff knows us by name and they do everything they can to make us feel welcome and meet any need that we may have. Check in is always fast. Most of the time they see us coming and have it all ready by the time we get to the front desk. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Breakfast is really good. Glen makes the best omelets!! Virgie does an awesome job of taking care of the dining room. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2010

First thing we noticed was the service of their staff, made us feel important upon checking in, front desk was very helpful when asked where would we go for shopping and where the place to eat.
Once in our room (525) we noticed how nice the room was and how clean it was, everything you needed for a good stay was in our room.
After a long day of Christmas shopping we returned to the hotel for dinner, the steaks that we ordered were very good and the service was great, very nice staff.
I would recommend the Hilton Garden to anyone who wants a nice hotel for a good price.
The hotel was very clean and fairly new and we had a very good stay and will return again soon when we visit baton Rouge.
I can't say enough about their staff, very helpful if you have questions of the area.

Kevin Dupre'

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2010

My family recently stayed at this property for 3 nights. The staff was very friendly, courteous and proffessional. However, the most outstanding benefit of staying at this particular property occured after we had been gone for a day and a half. That's when I discovered that I have accidently left my $5000.00 Anniversary Wedding RIng Set in a clean glass in the bathroom. In a panic and in tears, I called the Hilton and spoke to Tracy. She put me on hold and personally went to our former room on the 5th floor and found my rings for me! How blessed I am that the Hilton has such an honest employee
in Tracy! Thank God there are still honest people in the world. I will definitely stay at this property again and highly recommend it to anyone else looking for a great place to stay while visiting Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family