“VERY fresh and Home made taste!”
Review of Amon's Sugar Shack

Amon's Sugar Shack
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Description: Amon's Sugar Shack family members and dedicated employees welcome you to their one-of-a-kind eatery, where you'll find excellent food, delicious desserts, outstanding service and a fun, unique dining experience!
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We bought a dozen assorted doughnuts. These taste like they were made in your kitchen at home and not at a restaurant. Blows the chain doughnuts away!! Don't miss getting a doughnut here!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Nice breakfast! Good coffee.

Reasonable prices.

Staff nice.

Good food portions.

Very good pastries too!

Get the chocolate covered item - Fantastic.

1  Thank robbI658AT
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food, friendly staff, and one of ten best bakeries I visit. It’s an annual tradition for me and some girl friends to come here. Fun memories are made in this neat little cafe/bakery that will last a lifetime. I simply love this place.

Try the onion pedals. They are delish!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I am all over the state of Kentucky and if I am in somerset my kids want me to being home Amons. The coconut cake donut is awesome. Actually there is nothing there that we haven’t tried. Blueberry cake donuts - glazed - huge cinnamon rolls!! Cookies - brownies - stop at Amons and plan on coming back!!

1  Thank precisiontitleky
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I prefer the donuts myself ! Lots to choose from and reasonable prices. Personally I'm partial to anything chocolate.