“Best coffee fix in Somerset”
Review of Baxter's Coffee

Baxter's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Somerset
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I love a steaming cup of jo, and Baxter's never disappointing. Fast and efficient. If you will be visiting frequently, ask for the punch cards. So many punches and you get a free drink.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Try the Baxter's Blitz in any flavor. My favorite is the Heath Mocha Blitz! As with all foo-foo coffee, it is pricey!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

There is a difference in Baxters coffee verses your competition. We live in London, KY and made it a point to stop in after hearing through the grapevine Baxters was the best. Offering just a wide enough selection to please the masses, but staying true to the originality of their craft makes them the best. The proof is in their product. They will be a stop I will make each time I pass through Somerset.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were in Somerset shopping and i have heard they had speciality drinks and thought i would stop in. I was not disappointed. Coffee was very good but the Raspberry crème blitz. My new Non-coffee drink!!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

But my God the prices!!!! Stopped by for -hits and giggles everyday last week. Tried a different brew each time and each time it was excellent even though I had to refinance my home to pay for it. To be fair no higher than franchise chains.