“Hit or miss here.”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #70 of 105 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Have had excellent to downright terrible pizza here. Friend got a carry out supreme. It was terrible. Scant sauce, and cheese.My old lady likes this place but I don't. She too will admit its hit or miss.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

When I called after 1.5 hrs I was told it was on its way....2 hrs later it was on its way...manager told me it was the best they could do! Still no food at 2 1/2 hrs!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We ordered a pizza to be delivered to our hotel room that we later found out was just down the street from Pizza Hut. A pizza advertised for $7.99 ended up costing us $25.03!!! That was almost 1/2 the hotel room!!! I didnt even order anything else...just the pizza!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

The pizza was really good. They were nice, just clearly understaffed and overwhelmed on a Friday night. They estimated pizza would take 40 minutes, but it was an hour so as long as you're okay with a wait it was tasty!

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Great delivery service and 6.99 medium pizza deal. Supreme pizza was excellent and delivered promptly.