“Great service ”

Add it.
Back Yard Burgers
Ranked #34 of 107 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in because it was next to our hotel
The food was served quickly and we found it to be quite good
We had the bacon cheddar angus & seasoned fries with drinks for a total of $17

The milkshakes were creamy and just perfect for a hot day
The staff were happy & courteous during our visit
It was after the lunch hour so it was not too busy we enjoyed our late lunch

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The burgers can be done gluten free as lettuce wraps and they used romaine instead of iceberg. I got a black and Bleu and the bleu cheese had a nice punch to it. The manager told me to not consider fries gluten free and of course onion rings were out being breaded. My wife liked the rings and said they had a good balance of panko and onion. Most of the burgers were around $5. I did not get glutened.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Known for their 100% black angus beef burgers but their cranberry pecan chicken salad is awesome. Staff is willing to help with selections to make the visit more accomodating, especially for the first time customers. 1/3 lb. burgers are also very filling, if thats not enough, get you a double!! Place your order and they bring it to your table.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I eat here at least 3 times a month, I have to say the burgers are really good, the seasoned fries are wonderful, but the service is what gets my top vote! They are very courteous and quick to serve! They always greet you with a Hello and Smile!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Had never tried this chain & had high hopes of getting a good burger. Very cold & tasteless burger that was not fresh in any sense of the word. The meat is in the same shape as the frozen patties you get at the grocery stores-I describe this as flower shape. I got the garlic parmesan fries that look amazing, but the flavor was really too strong to finish. My husband's fries were fine & the Oreo shake was yummy. There was literally no one except employees hanging around & chatting on both sides of the counter when we went in on a Sunday afternoon, so this should have been a clue. The service was fine; not overly friendly & likely not caring about what customers thought about the food or service. Pretty pricey for crappy food. I did see they had a Hawaiian grilled chicken with grilled pineapple sandwich on the menu that I wish I would have tried, but hoping it'd be good is not enough to bring me back.

Date of visit: August 2016