“Could be great”

Track's End Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 107 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Description: "Just a little mom and pop restaurant just off Hwy. 27 just south of Somerset".
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The food is fair, but the restaurant is filthy. Flies are excessive. I have ate here 3 or 4 times in the past few years but would go several times each month if it wasn't filthy and the staff were cleaner themselves. One cook actually asked me to take him home about a year ago. I had no idea who he was.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Every time we are in town to visit family we come here! It is a local diner and the food is extremely reasonably priced and great! We have never had a bad meal here and you get a lot for your money!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My fiancée and I went to Track's End for lunch and the food was incredible. I had a cheeseburger and fries and he had the chili burger with fries. The food was fresh, hot, and cooked to order. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was friendly and efficient. The price was great for the quality and the quantity of the food. We will definitely be going here again!

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank MEC1891
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The breakfast was typical diner food. The pancakes weren't anything special, and the biscuits and gravy were good. Portions are big here. Don't order the Kentucky Hotbrown. They use a nacho cheese type of sauce on it and it's not very good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to eat breakfast.
Food taste like my grandma use to make me.
A little on the greasy side...but I liked it.

Date of visit: September 2016