“Very good service!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very good service and good food. We had pulled pork, BBQ beans, side salad and FF. Asked for extra crispy fries but did not receive extra crispy. Over all food was good. We will be back next year. We also had a hard time finding this place with the address listed, it needs updating.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

BBQ choices were pretty extensive. Staff was as friendly and efficient as could be. Large portions cooked well. Nice variety of sauces. It may be a franchise, but we don't have any of them up north and it felt more like a local place.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I should have known what to expect from a franchised owned establishment, but I decided to try it anyway. I phoned ahead to ask if they had a full bar, since none of the websites have any reference to one. The response was, "We don't have some stuff to make certain drinks with, but yes we have a bar." I walked into the bar area, and when I looked at what selections were on display, I knew I was in the wrong place. So if you expect quality beer or quality bourbon with your BBQ, try local establishments! They seem to have a excellent selection behind the bar!

1  Thank boserock2016
SonnysBBQ, Guest Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi there. Thanks for takin' the time to share your feedback with us. We aim to serve up the best BBQ in town, slathered in Southern hospitality. We're disappointed to hear we let you down with our selection of beverages, and we apologize if you were misinformed ahead of time. If we may, we'd like to connect with you further about your experience. Please send us an email to social@sonnysbbyq.com, reference this review, and a member of our team will be in touch.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

While visiting in Somerset KY., we dined here several times for lunch and dinner. Wait staff was attentive. Very large portions for the money. Several excellant sauces to choose from. Will return when back in town or where we might see one elsewhere.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I sat in the bar area and enjoyed an early dinner. They have a great variety of sauces. The brisket was tender and tasty! The service was excellent, and the staff was very, very friendly. I got plenty to eat at a very good price. The restaurant was clean and tidy. I will be back!!

Been to Sonny's BBQ? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK