“Great private retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
living area Outside of cabin
Living area
Downstairs bedroom
Upstairs bedroom
Bathroom (linens provided)
Cabins tucked away in the trees
What you can see as you walk our maintained trails
What you can see as you walk our maintained trails
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Daniel B
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great private retreat”
Reviewed 8 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The RRO cabins were a great find! Availability in the Red River Gorge area was extremely limited for my planned two night visit during the third week of October. Wendy helped out greatly by calling me back after my initial phone contact, and suggesting that I simply switch cabins on the second night, which was really easy since they are a very short walk away from each other,. Parking is right next to the cabins. I spent my first evening in the Couples Corner then over to Amy's A Frame. Both cabins were well-equipped, cozy, comfortable, and feel very secluded, even though the cabins are relatively close to each other in reality.

Wendy and Craig were most pleasant and accommodating, and made sure I had everything I needed.

The private trails on their 86 acre property are just great. My hike past the pond and the cliffs felt like something out of JRR Tolkein, and on my second morning I watched the sun rise over the treetops while sitting on a big boulder on a ridge top. I just scratched the surface of this beautiful area, and I hope that I can make a longer stay in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing