“Breakfast is amazing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Breakfast is amazing at Hardee's in Science Hill! The biscuits are by far the best around! I just wish they served breakfast all day!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

The last time I was in there, the place was a mess. The tables weren't cleaned off and the staff was standing around talking.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped to grab a quick sandwich, drive thru was a little difficult to navigate got a burger and curly fries. Service was quick and polite,food was good, I will return

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Service isn't exactly the fastest but the food is always great and hot. Love their juicy burgers. Also has gas pumps if you're traveling from out of town. Gas prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stopped there recently and just simply wanted to get some breakfast, I looked at the menu and the picture was showing their breakfast platter, there was biscuits & gravy, large portion of bacon, and eggs, with hash rounds, so I ordered it but with sausage, but what I got was about 2 tbsp. of egg, 1 pc of sausage, about 8 hash rounds, 1 biscuit and a bowl of gravy, it looked sad I mean come on people at least give me what I see in the picture, the food didn't taste bad but talk about false advertising, they were out of sugar for the coffee had to ask several times and still could not get any, finally went up to the counter and the girl behind it said well we have been busy, I guess she had better things to be doing, then they ran out of coffee, still could not get anyone to help, one guy actually took the container to the counter and still could not get anyone to help, had to stand there and wait about 10 minutes to get some, their service is terrible there food isn't worth getting, this was my first and last time I will ever stop here, it is just a little ole country place where the old men just hang out in there taking up space and talking very loudly the whole time that you are there, and not to mention it wasn't very clean, if you are ever in this area, I recommend you get your breakfast in Somerset.