“Horrible Slow Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I walked in to the Dunkin' Donuts to buy two dozen assorted donuts at around 2 pm on a weekday.

When I entered, there were two employees behind the counter and no other customers. I stood at the counter for nearly 2 minutes before one of them came over to tell me she'd be a few minutes, so I waited while she made herself an iced coffee drink. She walked very slowly, as if having back pain perhaps?

When she did finally ask me for my order, she took a big sigh when I told her I wanted two dozen assorted donuts and would tell her how many of each flavor when she got the boxes together. It seemed to put her out. She interrupted me while calling out donuts to have a conversation with her coworker about why she didn't like the type of headsets they use.

Upon giving her my credit card to pay for my order, she took 3-5 minutes to walk several feet to a cash register (even though there was one right in front of me at the counter) and process my card.

I will never visit Dunkin' Donuts again.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Amazing service. They didn't have what I wanted. It was noon and I doubted they would. The girls there were so helpful. I got two dozen donuts. I will definitely be back. Their service is outstanding!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

This is the place for Sunday morning coffee and donuts. It is always busy so they have to work hard to keep up with the demands. There is nothing like a fresh hot donut !

Reviewed 11 May 2015

It's a Dunkin Donuts. Nothing special unless you're addicted to donuts. Service at the counter was good.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Other than their coffee and new coffee drinks, this is just another doughnut shop. Nothing to see here people - move along.

What this place needs is to use some of the recipes from VG Donuts in Cardiff by the Sea, CA. Now that is an epic doughnut shop!

2  Thank Mojofishing