All reviewsbest westernswestern hotelshot breakfastroom was cleanindoor poolan older propertyfast foodhot itemshot tubeasy accessbreakfast was excellentback homestay there againgreat place to staystaff was friendlyking bedthe breakfast area
Reviewed 9 March 2017

The staff were very friendly, rooms clean and comfortable beds. Our only disappointment was the lack of food for breakfast. We were told when inquiring on room that they had a great breakfast but not so as a food truck did mot arrive. While there was bisquits and gravy, ( ugh no way! ) cereals, and potatoes along w bread for toast we prefer eggs. We felt they could have easily pucked up a few dozen at a store or given notice that they had this isse before checking in or going down to breakfast. Eggs are so basic! A small issue just the way it was handled that put us off a touch. We would stay there again if on the area so overall it was good.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

On arriving after lunch, I watched closely as the front desk clerk checked me in, acknowledged myBW rewards status of Diamond and offered a gift or 500 points. I was very impressed with her speed and thoroughness during tis portion. She is obviously well trained and accomplished the "complete job" Our room was spacious and spotlessly clean and had an inviting atmosphere and pleasing odour. The breakfast room was very neat and tidy and very well arranged to accommodate large numbers with ease and lack of crowding. The lady in charge was very capable and very quick to clean up as a table was vacated. Once again, well trained and achieved "the complete job" We were very happy with our experience and will fully recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cynthia W, Manager at Best Western Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

William,

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback! We truly appreciate our loyal members! By giving us a detailed review you have let us know what we are doing right and I will be sure to share your review with our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Room was fine:microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, a comfortable bed, etc. But I didn't expect an "Is everything okay in your room?" call AFTER I has gone to bed--or ever: I pay for solitude, and the room lost all appeal once that was gone, What kind of obnoxious customer service madness was that??

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

JD,
I apologize for not meeting and exceeding your expectations. It is Best Western policy to call the guest within 30 minutes of check-in to verify that everything is good with your room. This is to ensure guest satisfaction. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope that you will give us another try in the future. If you would like to discuss this policy, please call me at the hotel. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The place, room and pool were very clean. Breakfast was good and the people were so nice. Was only going to stay there one night, but the value was too good to pass up a second night so we stayed again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank U1894ZDtraceys
Cynthia W, Manager at Best Western Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review! What great compliments! We are so glad that you were able to stay with us for a 2nd night! We hope to see you again when you travel our way! You will always find the same clean and comfortable rooms. Give us a call if there is anything we can help you with!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The staff was friendly and the place very clean. The pool & hot tub were great, my girls loved it!!! The guy at check in was amazing. I was exhausted after my daughters sweet 16 party. He dealt with my absent mindedness and exhaustion great... Very kind and extremely helpful!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Treasured Guest,

Thank you so much for your perfect rating! Our goal is to provide all of our guests with exceptional customer service! We can't wait to have you come stay with us again!