All reviews meadow room both mornings great weekend goats pasture connie hosts conference cat accommodations dogs property breakfast
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Blue Heron in June for a 2 night getaway. It is a beautiful property. There is a waterfall and a water cascade located on the property, several hiking trails are availale for use as well. Breakfast was great- bacon, fritatta, french toast caserole, etc. While there, we visited Natural Bridge State Park, (about 45 mins away), Berea College and Tater Knob pottery shop. We would recommend all 3 experiences. The owners were fiendly and helpful- they even let my hubby wash some of his laundry while we were staying there. There is no wireless internet available and no TV in the Meadow Room where we stayed. We read books. The room also has a big jacuzzi tub for 2. Overall, we had a great experience at the Blue Heron B&B, and would love to return at some time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lilabners5
Reviewed 12 October 2010

My daughter and I stayed at Blue Heron B&B while attending the World Equestrian Games in Lexington. Our suite was spacious and comfortable with a lovely view of the little valley, barn, and goats grazing in the paddocks. Breakfast was a treat every morning and our hosts could not have been more gracious and accommodating. Our time was limited, but we did enjoy walking along the creek and watching the "kids" in the pasture. It is a great place to relax yet convenient to Lexington and other local points of interest.

• Stayed: October 2010