US$ 140
US$ 109
US$ 87
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

Motel 6 Elizabethtown(Elizabethtown)
US$ 59
All reviewslast couple yearsfree breakfaststay there againcomfortable bedstaff was very friendlyvinylmotelpetdeskbedding
Reviewed 30 May 2018

It was great , was able to check in early and they made it feel like home. My wife is Coming back in June and will definitely stay here again. Also loved the breakfast well my wife did and she is very picky, clean rooms and great A/C

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cisneros082017
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This hotel, as well as the staff, exceeded all our expectations on our recent visit to Radcliff, Kentucky.A clean updated room, plenty of parking, a free continental breakfast and a nice staff make this a great place to stay when in the Fort Knox/Radcliff area.Many restaurants to choose from nearby as well as a walmart make this a great Super 8 to stay at. All the staff were very nice and attentive to our needs, and made our stay warm & cozy. Our room # 116 was updated,clean and functional, as well as having a mini fridge.We will no doubt stay here again when back in the area. Overall Rating~ EXCELLENT

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This is an amazing place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing and quiet place to stay. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else! The price is amazing especially considering the quality and cleanliness. Hands down the best weekly rates also. Oh, and Leah is amazing and goes out of her way to take care of you! :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jfitzback10
Reviewed 17 April 2018

The property was easy to get to. It was clean. Very nice place. Small rooms. The continental breakfast that was included was good. We were looking for a place to stay overnight and this suited our needs. The staff was very nice and helpful. For what we paid, I'm very happy with what we got!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Most friendly and helpful staff ever, so lovely and great first impression of hotel. Couldn't have been more sweet. I have stayed here mutliple times over the past few years. The property has done some major upgrades and so this visit, I was suprised. The only negative thing I can say is that you could feel every spring in my bed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business