All reviews fort knox the breakfast area looked brand new cinnamon rolls every morning candlewood suites first floor free breakfast the hotel staff stay there again a wonderful stay business trip workout room the room was nice business center hot breakfast indoor pool
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Stayed for a week while attending a training course at Ft. Knox. The hotel was recently remodeled (actually attended a party at the hotel to celebrate the end of the remodeling hosted by the management). Everything looks very nice, and modern. This was the 2nd time staying there. Great location halfway between Ft. Knox & Elizabethtown. I would stay there again. However, for some unknown reason the bathroom in my room was never cleaned properly during my whole stay. The towels were replaced everyday but the floor was never moped nor the toilet or the shower cleaned. Never really noticed it until the last night when the floor looked very dirty. I also think that the carpet was never vacuum cleaned. It was a pity, but I truly believe this was a one time incident. I even attempted to notify the General Manager for both hotels (Candlewood Suites & Holiday Inn Express-they are next to each other at this location), by leaving her 2 voice mail messages, but unfortunately she never reached back to me. My intent was to personally tell the General Manager about the minor issue and not write the review. I even attempted to book it again as I am returning for another training course next week., but the per diem rate was not available. Again, the hotel overall is great. The pool, the workout room, the coffee station available all the time, breakfast, the very comfortable room, everything is really awesome for the rate I (the military pays it) was paying. I will definitely try to stay there again on my next visit to Ft. Knox.

Room tip: Top floor, no noise above you.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Carlos3461
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel with a very friendly staff. They had issues with their computer system at check in but took extra care to make sure everyone waiting received the room type they wanted. The housekeeping supervisor when out of her way to get the a floor on
the first floor my elderly parents

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We stopped here while traveling. The room was nice and the bed was super comfy. Breakfast area was clean and well stocked. Typical Holiday Inn Express hot breakfast. We would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing but good things to say.. Check in was seamless, hotel was very clean, room was clean and comfortable.. Was able to get a great nights sleep. If ever in this area again will definitely stay at this location.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Just finished a business trip to area, the hotel recently been remodeled. Pool was awesome, had it all to myself. The room and service were top notch, and the business center and employees were very helpful.

Room tip: 3rd floor is the best no noise above you
  • Trip type: Travelled on business