See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2009

My husband and I lost electric power to our home due to an ice storm and we knew it would be at least a week before power would return. Since I work in Radcliff we booked a room for a week. During our first night most of Radcliff lost power including our hotel. There was enough residual heat in the hotel for us to sleep comfortably the rest of the night. Because of the enormity of the ice storm there were no other hotel rooms available in driving range of my employment. Radcliff Inn let everyone who wanted continue to stay at the hotel free. They kept a gas fireplace running so there was always a warm place to sit. My husband and I stayed 3 nights until my sister had her power restored and we could move in with her. I am extremely grateful to the Radcliff Inn for not kicking us out to an emergency shelter when the electricity went out and for refunding all of our deposit within a week.

Date of stay: January 2009
Reviewed 8 September 2008

My mom, brother and I went to my brothers basic training graduation. I booked this through the Ft. Knox travel agent. It was one of the cheaper hotels around. The room was alright, but the bathroom was disgusting! There was mold around the shower, feces stains in the toilet, hair and gunk in the shower drain. when we arrived, the lady at the front desk was on the phone for 5 minutes without even acknowledging us. overall, it wasn't horrible because we weren't there a lot. but i would just recommend bring some lysol and you should be fine.

Date of stay: September 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mame829
Reviewed 9 August 2008

My niece booked the rooms for us,and brother and wife. for our brothers militry services.
we told the man at the desk that the room was dirty and he was rude. He didn't want to do any thing about it. He sent in the head of house keeping and she did just enough to try and please us. we told her to please check the room next door cause my brother and wife were coming in later. But she didn't. we will never stay there again. they need someone to deep clean and get in the corners and wipe down and dust.

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank anglebug
Reviewed 29 April 2008

When my wife and I arrived at 12:10 pm we were greeted by a girl on the phone for atleast 10 minutes. She didn't have the descency to acknowledge our existence until she was through with her call. We were then informed that our room wasn't ready due to the previous guests had not yet checked out, and that it would take untill 3pm to get it ready! This would not have been aproblem had they informed me of these policies when I booked the room two weeks ago. Seeing as how we needed to get to the base by 1pm for a ceremony, we had no choice but to find a better room for the same price at the Gold Vault Inn on a moments notice. With a great deal of curtousy as well, I must say!

Date of stay: April 2008
1  Thank CFLCBB
Reviewed 2 March 2007

There are a few hotels closer to base, but this one offered the best rate with interior rooms, which we prefer over exterior. so we were between gold vault inn and radcliff inn. My main concern is bugs and luckily the radcliff inn we had a bug-free room. the carpets and sheets were clean and the bathroom was clean. complaints would be, room was dark and dingy looking and the comforter had a urine odor. but like i said, room was relatively clean with no bugs. our room was quiet, could have been due to mid week stay. microwave and clean fridge in room. When we go back to ft knox in may, we would consider staying here again, just bring febreeze and our own pillows. the pillows were thin and hard.

Date of stay: March 2007