All reviews the general manager would highly recommend this hotel feel welcome a great stay enjoyed my stay friendly housekeeper long term waffles nice place to stay desk clerk housekeeping mary motel walmart pet pillows
Reviewed 10 April 2018

this super 8 was better then alot but the breakfast was not very good no fruit just ceral oatmeal and a cheese omlett and waffles.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mary C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prestonsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with our hotel. We do not carry fresh fruit as we are a smaller hotel but we do carry Dole fruit cups as part of the Super Start breakfast which is approved and standard at all Super 8s. We are always working to improve our breakfast for our guests and welcome any feedback.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel once a year for the past 5 years. The differences I saw this last time staying is truly amazing!!! It appears they have a new manager, by the name of Mary, and she really has turned this place around for the better!!! The place looks 110% better. Great job Mary. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mary C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prestonsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay. I appreciate the kind words. We have worked hard to improve the hotel and have many more things needing to be done. Guests like you make my job easier. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Overall a very wonder stay in Prestonsburg only issue is other guest was very noisy and the walls are thin.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your less was anything less than super. Anytime during your stay you experience any problems with noisy neighbors, please contact the front desk or myself and we will take care of the matter. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Stayed one night, my boyfriend and I were very pleased. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and stocked. Quite atmosphere good for short term stays. Within walking distance of Walmart and various other shopping and food locations.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Mary C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prestonsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I hope you will stay with us again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mary C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Prestonsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018