All reviews room was clean stay there again biscuits and gravy flat screen tv great price good nights sleep eggs hotel breakfast free breakfast breakfast bar check in was a breeze non smoking room nice breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful night's sleep fridge motel
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We were on our way back from a trip to Florida. We wanted a clean safe place to sleep and we're glad to find this hotel. The room was clean and no smells or loud noises that kept us awake. Hotel staff we helpful when our key didn't work (door has to be reprogrammed), so they gave us another room right away. Breakfast was nothing too fancy but adequate. The only thing we thought would be a nice improvement would be thicker and less scratchy towels. This is a good value and fine for our purposes-wanting a clean safe and cost-effective place for traveling through. We would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
ABVIPaducah, Manager at America's Best Value Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Thank you, Jeff, for all your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We will continue to work on our lock system to ensure that this does not happen again. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, and will be making updates to our rooms throughout the year. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us, and we certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. All of your comments will help us to improve our hotel. Please call us at 270-575-9605 to make a reservation with us on your next trip. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2015

we stayed for almost a week...cost $227.00...very clean...comfortable...friendly...great breakfast room, tasty do nuts...nothing fancy, but served our purpose...left early every morning, came back late...was visiting relatives....

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
ABVIPaducah, Manager at America's Best Value Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Thank you for all of your positive feedback! We are so happy that you chose to stay with us at the Americas Best Value Inn of Paducah. Your comments are very much appreciated, and we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel. The donuts served at breakfast are delivered fresh from a local bakery! Please give us a call at 270-575-9605 if you'd like to make a reservation in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

I arrived here around midnight and the two front desk ladies were extremely accommodating regardless of the late night. The room was very nice and really clean which is most important to me. The area surrounding the property is nice and I felt super safe all night! There wasn't any outside noise and I was very satisfied with my stay! I'll be back!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
ABVIPaducah, Manager at America's Best Value Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

Thank you for all your positive comments! We are delighted that you chose to stay with us, and we certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our hotel. Please call us anytime at 270-575-9605 to make a reservation with us on your next trip. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here while traveling through. The room was neat, the bed was comfortable, and the hotel was easy to get to and find. The continental breakfast the next day was good as well. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place for anyone!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
ABVIPaducah, Manager at America's Best Value Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Thank you for all of your feedback! We are delighted that your family chose to stay with us at the Americas Best Value Inn of Paducah. Your comments are very much appreciated, and we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel. Please feel free to give us a call at 270-575-9605 if you'd like to make a reservation in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I walked into the office and was pleasantly surprised by the upbeat and positive girl working the desk. She accommodated me with a ground floor room because of some physical disabilities I suffer. I entered the room and was pleasantry surprised by a microwave oven and a fridge. The room was a little small as it contained two standard sized beds which more than fit the bill for me. However, the room was clean and it met my expectations. If you ever need an economy room in Paducah this one will probably exceed your expectations.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
ABVIPaducah, Manager at America's Best Value Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2015

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, John! We're happy that you chose to stay with us in Paducah. We truly appreciate you taking the time time to write a review and telling us about your experience, as this helps us to improve our hotel. Unfortunately we do not offer many single bedrooms, but we will try to accommodate you with a larger room if possible in the future. Please feel free to give us a call directly at 270-575-9605 if you would like to make a reservation on your next trip. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon!