“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

My husband and I found this restaurant about one month ago. We were greeted warmly and served promptly. We both ordered Pad Thai. We were pleasantly surprised at quality of our meal. We went again last night. Last night our college aged son joined us for dinner. All of us were very pleased with our evening at Jasmine. If you are looking for a restaurant with good atmosphere, good service and quality food, Jasmine is a great choice!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

While in town our daughter took us for lunch. When looking at the menu and the sushi prices I thought it looked expensive, well the sushi rolls are huge. Our waitress was very nice and attentive.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We enjoy going here the food is always good. Get he spring rolls. We always try to sit in Maegans section

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Whether you have just been introduced to Thai food or you have enjoyed it for years, Jasmine's will satisfy your taste buds. The menu is simple and elegant in selections. The basil fried rice has to be my favorite dish. I order it no matter if it is the main entrée or a side dish for sushi. The sushi menu is immense. You will have to visit several times to try everything offered. We first visited Jasmine's in Murray and was pleased when another one opened in Paducah. Jasmine's combines food, ambiance, and music to create a pleasant and relaxing dining experience.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I'm from a very metropolitan area so when it comes to certain cuisines, I tend to just avoid them in small towns. Also when restaurants try to do too many different cuisines like this one with their thai, sushi, and chinese. But it was late on a Sunday night so I thought I would give it a try.

My mom had visited years ago and had some Thai dishes that she wasn't pleased with so this time we ordered only sushi. We ordered four rolls to share. It was difficult to choose cause so many rolls had odd things like asparagus or were deep fried or covered in some sauce I wasn't interested in. All the rolls came on individual plates which is odd, and the wasabi and ginger is only given on request. Which I understand if it's continually going to waste but still odd to me.

I wasn't happy with the sushi rice, I'm not sure what it was. Maybe they used regular short grain instead of sushi rice? Or it could have been that it wasn't seasoned right. But all the rolls had way too much rice and they formed a half circle shape, flat on the bottom. It could have just been an inexperienced sushi chef cause I did look at other reviewers photos and some did look better.

I was disappointed that on my visit there was no sake. It's the essential Japanese drink. So I had a bad mojito and my mom had a bad margarita. I don't know what I was expecting from an asian restaurant with no asian employees or customers. I might come back and try the thai dishes if I was desperate.

Date of visit: September 2017