“Picking up dessert ”

European Delight Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Nicholasville
Cuisines: European, French, Central European
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped in on the spur of the moment to see if I could get some gin for dessert for my dinner party. I was pleasantly surprised! This shop is full of delightful treats. I didn’t know you could sit inside and have coffee. Will try this for sure another time. I took home a delicious chocolate mousse cake. It was a hit.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I am reluctant to give this place a good review. Not because it is a bad place to go but because I don’t want the rest of the world to find out about it. I had the peanut butter cake and it was to die for. I took a while to decide because it all looked so great. Very friendly and patient staff. Great shop.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I visited the bakery after a movie at the Movie Tavern, yesterday. I chose a Fruit Tart with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and kiwi fruit. The tart was $4 and was boxed up for me, to go. It was the culinary highlight of my day. It was big enough to take two days to finish. Recommended

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. The desserts are authentic, prices are good and the owners and staff are friendly. My favorites are the fruit tart, ham and cheese croissant and the strawberry cake.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is the place to go if you want a spectacular cake. It also has angle slices of cake and tables.