“Don't go in hungry and try not to drool on the case glass”

European Delight Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Nicholasville
Cuisines: European, French, Central European
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Probably one of my favorite dessert locations. They have almost anything you can think of, plus all kinds of things you'll want when you see them or are told what they are. It's not equal to the best of Paris, France that is (if you're from central Kentucky you'll understand). My favorites are the red velvet cake, cream horns and almost anything chocolate. Don't be surprised if you come away with more than you planned.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Everything I have had at European Delight Bakery is excellent. Love the cakes everything is wonderful. Little pricey but you will be pleasantly surprised. Worth the little extra you pay

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love their strawberry cake!!! The frosting is amazing!!! Cookies are great to. Defiantly worth a trip to Brannon Crossing!!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

So, my fellow Ukrainians in town said that I might like some tasty pastries while I am visiting. "European Delight Bakery" they tell me, "Try it tonight". So we got there at 6 PM. Here is my point: if you advertise to have a place open till around 9 PM, maybe your should plan on having something to actually sell. I can tell you that the European Delight Bakery in Nicholasville has the nicest glass display cases in the area that I can see. But they had zip, nada, zilch in about half of the cases, very sweet cakes in about a fourth, and the last case had some scattered items; we bought some fruit conglomeration on the cookie-like base had soaked through and were fairly yucky. I had a peppermint tea also for just under $2 and we headed out. My friends tell me that it is a better experience in the morning, but from what I could tell, there was nothing there that you couldn't buy from Costco and I don't believe anything is necessarily made on the premises. But I don't completely know since they didn't have that much to sell.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Not too sweet but sweet enough. It is not loaded with sugar so don't have to feel so bad about it. Love everything they offer. Looks good and taste good.