Lowest prices for your stay
$201
$201
Aloft.com
$199
Hotels.com$201
Priceline$201
Algotels$215
All reviews newport on the levee pedestrian bridge modern hotel baseball game pocket door on site parking within walking distance room key indoor pool location is excellent great american ballpark stayed one night mini fridge ice machine beds were comfortable front desk clerk aquarium
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

This was our first Aloft stay, and we chose it for location and the Marriott brand. It is right next to the Purple People bridge that crosses the river to downtown Cincinnati.
Check in was smooth- $10 for on site parking- your room key accesses the hotel elevator as well as the garage gate.
Only one elevator was operating during our stay. The room is compact. We had a king bed, a small desk area with a swivel chair. There was a bench located under the tv that we placed our luggage on. A single sink with minimal counter space. There was a pocket door to close off the toilette and shower. Our room faced an apartment complex on the other side of the entry lane. Since the rooms were visible to each other, we kept the blackout blinds closed.
This is a pet friendly hotel, but be aware that your room may smell like dogs. ( ours did!!)
Upon arrival to our room, we saw a gift basket with snacks and a card with someone else’s name on it. I called the front desk to alert them.
In checking, I noticed there was one wrapped drinking glass, one package of soap ( shampoo and conditioner in shower but no soap), one package of decaf coffee ( no regular). One sweetener, and one tea bag. I went down to the front desk to request replacements- which they were happy to fetch for me. What surprised me was that they did not seem concerned that the room had not been fully stocked. They did not ask what room number we were staying in, nor apologize for the inconvenience.
Hubby and I were staying over following a baseball game. Our room was fairly quiet but street noise is a given. Check out was seamless and getting back out to the interstate was easy.
The hotel was very handy for the game ( and parking). If on future reservations I found out that there were some rooms set aside that pets had not stayed in- we would return here. But if you don’t have pets, the smell is a bit off-putting.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

The hotel is not clean, especially not the room. This hotel is said to be dog friendly and I did call ahead to let them know my two dogs would be coming. They didn’t provide even one of the pet amenities the website advertised and there is no good area to walk your dogs. No green space at the hotel at all.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2022

So Aloft is quite a different experience, not at all your average hotel. Has a very industrial feel to it.
Parking is cheap and across the street for only $10. There is a bar in the lobby and a small breakfast area.
Location is near the purple people bridge but the river view is pretty much blocked by some newer apartments.
Lots to do in the area for tourist activities.
One word of caution, the road by the hotel can get very loud with motorcycles and those noisy cars with the buzz mufflers.
There is an outdoor area with a gas firepit, but it was not so relaxing with the road noise. Can't say that I will be back as this Marriot brand is more tailored to 20-30 year old age group.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 17 May 2022

My daughter and I took this room because we were in town for a Garth Brooks concert. We arrived at 4:00 p.m. and only dropped our duffle bag in the room. The Garth Brooks concert had a rain delay, and we had sat on the Paul Brown Stadium field from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. when they evacuated us to the concourse for the next hour. We decided to leave the concert venue. When we arrived back to the hotel, the Assistant Manager told us all he could do was credit us 20% + the $50 gift card which we never received upon check-in anyway. He suggested we wait until Monday to call the General Manager because they could resell the room, and the assistant manager could give us full credit. Today, I called the General Manager because he of course never called me. He told me no when I requested a refund and that he would only refund the $50. The room was $525.50, and we never used the room. The assistant manager even confirmed we had not touched anything in the room. I guess I should have went for the first offer with the Assistant manager. At least it would have been $150 refund. I would understand having to pay except for the fact that the entire city was sold out, and they gave the room to someone else. WRONG!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

In town for a Reds game. This hotel is close to Great American Ballpark and the Purple People Bridge making it an ideal location for our purposes. The modern design is pleasing and the shower was good. No king beds is a down side and our TV remote worked only very sporadically. Good breakfast within walking distance but quality dining options are more limited for lunch and dinner.

Date of stay: April 2022