2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$141
View deal
Expedia.com$141
Priceline$141
Hotels.com$141
Travelocity$141
Hampton$141
Hurb$149
All reviews great location across the bridge within walking distance city view great american ball park reds game would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast front desk staff would highly recommend this hotel nice breakfast up to date clean hotel easy access staff was friendly beds were comfortable parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2022

Nice facility, friendly and well kept. Short walk to Cincinnati baseball, football and hockey facilities. Lots of choice for restaurants. Also has EV charge stations which I made use of during my stay.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 October 2022

Came from out of town for the Bengals - Dolphins game - book early. Room had a great view of the stadium and for the Reds. Large room, very spacious. Bathroom had a separate shower/toilet which is really good for multiple guests. Room was clean and quiet, AC worked great. Breakfast was standard hotel fare. Really easy access to highway and downtown Cincinnati. Beds were comfortable and so was the couch bed. Staff was friendly.

Room tip: Very Large Suite Rooms - really close to Cincinnati ball parks
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 15 September 2022

When I checked in, I was told my e-check in room was given to someone else. Management has a posted policy that in the interest of "fairness and high demand", HH status is irrelevant when it comes to specific rooms and e-check in. The purpose of being a Hilton Honors member is the advantage of certain privileges/rewards for our loyalty. However, management's posted policy essentially renders this useless. What is the point of loyalty if management ignores it? I stay in the area numerous nights over numerous trips a year and will now use one of the many other Hilton properties in the area instead (which have NEVER posted a policy like this).

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 August 2022 via mobile

No one was at the desk to check several of us in. Finally, about 10 minutes later a young man showed up. We said we’d been waiting a while and he asked if we “could read the sign” he put on the desk. We hadn’t seen it, but it said “be back in 5 minutes”. Unfortunately, it lead to a verbal altercation. He told us it was “his hotel from 3 to 11 and he didn’t have to rent to us”. Frankly, instead of asking us if we could read (with attitude), a simple “I’m sorry I took longer than expected, how may I assist you now” would have been better. We regret that it became a vulgar shouting match in front of so many guests. Neither of us apologized. And he proceeded to check us in.

This hotel is a fantastic location for going to see the Reds play. Many, many people just walked across the bridge.
The rooms with a view are worth the extra $. Seeing the city and stadium lit up was beautiful.
Breakfast was good. And best part was it was open to 10 am!

Room tip: Family friendly with indoor pool
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank absteul
Reviewed 16 August 2022

My family checked in on 8/11/22 at the Hampton by Hilton in Newport, Kentucky. 1 1/2 hours later a large man, without knocking or identifying himself, walked into the room. My daughter confronted him. And again not identifying himself, he rudely said he wanted the "monster" drink in the refrigerator, and she should get it for him. She told him to get out, there was no "monster" drink in the fridge. He left without an explanation or apology. My daughter then called the front desk to report what had happened. The man n the phone that answered interrupted her and told her it was an employee (she saw no identifying employee badges on the man) who was coming back to finish cleaning. What? After we had been there for 1 1/2 hours? The man on the phone kept talking over her saying she was making a big deal out of something that was small. No apologies, and very dismissive. I then tried the hotel number on my cell to talk with a manager, the same guy answered and as soon as I said what I was calling about, he immediately talked over me and said my daughter was being emotional and needed to calm down because it was no big deal. When I asked for his name he started spelling it out using words, and then at the end he said R as in retarded. Emphasis on retarded. I was shocked. Then he said I was yelling at him. I was not and that shouldn't matter when we were all frightened and scared. Told him I would be complaining to Hampton. He said fine and hung up. We packed our things and left this unsafe environment. We have now complained to Hilton and the VP of Operations at the hotel via phone and email. Waiting for a resolution.

Date of stay: August 2022