Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time , not the last

This was such a beautiful aquarium , and the hands on experiences were amazing. My kids loved all... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
juliannm2019
via mobile
Great aquarium

It was not initially on my to do list but a local mentioned it and told me I won’t be disappointed... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2018
ellen5181
new york
via mobile

1,940 results
All reviews shark bridge sea life penguin exhibit mighty mike frog bog parking garage buy tickets cincinnati area all ages take your time great exhibits spring break behind the scenes gift shop rainy day whole family ohio river
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were so impressed by the staff here! We came at 4 and the line was long and we wouldn't have been able to get in. The lady at the window helped us and we were able to get right in! Buy tickets in advance and set the time you are coming. Also the parking isn't well marked so look for the single lane entrance to an underground parking ramp with the sign Newport Levee parking.

1  Thank Drewen
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Neatest aquarium I have ever been to. Very interactive and fun for all ages. This is a must see on any Cinci / Ky trip.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had heard that this aquarium was fairly tiny. I didn’t think it was very tiny at all. Granted, I haven’t been to Shedd in 20 years so I really have nothing to compare it to. That being said. We were impressed! Love that there are so many tunnels to walk through. The variety of creatures was excellent. I’m a sucker (more than my kids) for a sting ray petting pool. This one was pretty awesome with a tunnel you could crawl through. I do wish there were a few more sting rays in the pool. The Japanese Spider Crab was awesome. Love the alligators and the penguin exhibit was cool.
We got through in exactly 2 hours. We missed the frogs because we had a hangry 3 year old with us.
I’d like to go back when they have the mermaids. I think the kids would enjoy it! Just a short 2 hour drive for us and completely worth it! Makes me think my kids might even be a little young to get through Shedd.
My pics are all of reptiles since I have a slight affinity for them. My husband took all of the fish photos.

1  Thank Megan C
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We took our granddaughter to the aquarium during spring break. We purchased our
tickets online then you pick up at Will Call which is so much quicker than the other lines.
We had a short wait then proceeded in. An unbelievable variety of fish, frogs, turtles,
alligators and snakes. We hoped to see manatee, but no such luck.
The public is allowed to touch stingrays and small sharks in a pool. The shark bridge
was worth waiting for and a lot of fun. We were disappointed in the Octopus "Ring of Fire' exhibit, because the octopus was very small. The day was very nice and we
walked around the mall there and had lunch at Mad Mikes.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First time visit and was impressed with the whole experience. Entrance is on a timed basis so not all too busy. Lots of walking but can also borrow a wheelchair if required. Very enjoyable.

Date of experience: March 2018