See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Please give this Red Roof Inn a Stay! We drove by twice and saw the name had changed to a Red Roof Inn and I had to talk my husband into stopping and giving it a try again. Please ignore any reviews that were posted when it was two other hotels, Country Inn and Suites and Magnolia Inn, during those years this hotel was beyond horrible! The reviews go by the address and now as the Red Roof Inn, the rooms are newly remodeled, clean and Candi, at the front desk, was very friendly and accommodating. The man tending to the breakfast, in the morning, was continually keeping everything filled and was very attentive. We are parents of a Murray State graduate and have stayed in many hotels in Murray, this is a better stay than most hotels in Murray and the Price is Great. Please choose this location for your next stay, we plan on it soon. My review was delayed because I thought I had posted a review and it didn't appear and then I realized I had to join Trip Advisor.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Voyage817191, Manager at Red Roof Inn Murray, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate that you have recognized our efforts in the growth of this hotel, and will be looking forward to seeing you upon your next visit.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I got into town not knowing which hotel I'd choose but after looking up prices I decided to try the Red Roof and glad I did. I got into town around 1am and was greeted by the most polite and helpful people, even right after there was a power outage all over the town. With several other people checking in at the time as well the crew at the desk handle better than I myself would have. Our room was top notch and up to date with all appliances working and and in good order. Upon leaving the gentle on the day shift were also helpful polite and really concerned and cared about how my stay was and what I thought about the place. I'll definitely be back and suggest the Red Roof over any other hotel in town. Thank you to everyone at the Red Roof Inn in Murray Kentucky... #puttingholidayinnstoshame

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Voyage817191, Manager at Red Roof Inn Murray, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank You so much for this review.DJ and I (Candi) are pleased that we could make your experience a great one. We at Red Roof Inn in Murray appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The receptionist candi was awesome and so helpful getting me in to the night. The Inn may not look as great as other hotels in town but the inside of the room looks great! All of the furniture looks new, even the microwave and the refrigerator. I would come here again if I could...plus the prices here are great

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ayeelizabeth

Thank You so much for your kind words.We here at the Red Roof Inn in Murray appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Comfy beds and great shower! Would definitely stay again. Lots of tv channels too. Great price for the area would definitely recommended and stay again! Great customer service and coffee# i gotta have my coffee

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joyce C

Thank you for your feedback.We here at Red Roof Inn in Murray aim to please. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Not the “complimentary” breakfast you think of when staying at a Red Roof Inn, you can definitely tell they are privately owned (Muffin was the best choice) however my belly was full and I left satisfied. My bed was comfy too for the price, I got a great rate! Staff was kind, the view not too great, but hey- I only stayed to sleep and shower and the pillows were soft and the water was hot. No complaints!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Charles L

Thank you for your response, we here at the Red Roof Inn in Murray use your feedback to continue to make your experience enjoyable, looking forward to seeing you again. ps waffles are coming:)