See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I'm a smoker, there's only two hotels in Murray that have smoking rooms. The best western and this one. I'm in and out of Murray a lot so I've stayed at both. This place is much better than the other. It's quiet, I feel safe. Bed is clean. The tub stopper didn't work but I dealt with it. They allow pets, and the room is very spacious. For the price it's pretty awesome. It's not the best but it will definitely do.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Allie477
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Says they have breakfast, they didn't, said they would have coffee in the morning, they didn't. No phones, rooms was clean and roomy. Was really disappointed that they said it included breakfast and it did not. That's a big thing we look at while traveling with kids.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

This place is NASTY and the owner is a smart mouth, rude witch.
Bathtub wouldn't drain. Water didn't stay hit more than 2 minutes at a time. Room stunk. Bed lumpy. The list goes on. Never stay there again. Bus station would be better

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

First off, the lady at the front desk is horribly rude. Got told I had to leave the room at 7:30 a.m. because they were remodeling and had to shut the water off. Toilet didn't flush. Tub had some kind of fungus growing in it. No phone in the room. Refrigerator didn't work. Woke up at 4 am to a BED BUG on my pillow. They said they didn't have bed bugs. Bull crap! I know what they look like as everyone nowadays does. Worst place I've ever stayed at. Wouldn't recommend a dog to even stay here. IS NO RATING POSSIBLE. ....

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

1st thing when i arrived the lady at the front desk was extremely rude. finally when i got the room and walked in i was taken back from the smell. The toilet was leaking and the shower had a big hole in the wall. The bed was broken. The outside of the place was ran down. i defiantly would not recommend staying at this place to anyone. I will never stay at this horrible dump again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business