US$ 120
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Murray(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Hampton.com
Best Western University Inn(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 81
Quality Inn(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 79
QualityInn
SpringHill Suites Murray(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 128
SpringHill Suites
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 80
Murray Plaza Lodge(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
All reviewskentucky lakefish cleaning stationfishing camplove this placecable tvthe past yearsjoeretreatboatcabinaccommodationsslip
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We have stayed here previously and had issues with the owner over extremely small things, but after the same continued experience our family has found other options for our long weekends. The location is beautiful.....however.......the accommodations are EXTREMELY outdated. I also made the dire mistake of asking the owner about the pool and when it might be open. This is apparently a hot button issue for the owner Joe because he literally flew off the handle and asked 'why's it matter'. And it advertises the pool, but it hasn't worked since the flooding years ago. His temper caught be off guard honestly....and then again I was stuck there for 15 minutes listening to the owner rant about it. Also, do not ask if you can have 5 people in a cabin they have designated as a 4 person cabin. The owner became very hostile over this...um, we were just checking.....he was furious and said 'everyone has to have a bed!'. Okay.....we weren't planning to sleep them on the roof.....that then started another rant with his voice raised. Really?? Look, it's nice area and has potential but you'll be walking on eggshells around the owner the entire time for a multitude of reasons. We then got another lecture about making sure we put the outdoor trash bags in correctly, not making noise at night.....and on and on. Was glad to get out before it turned into Deliverance. We're staying down the shoreline a bit and love it. The owners need to realize there are too many other options on the lake, right around them, to stay in such outdated accommodations and with a very temperamental owner. They've lost our family of customers.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank shelleys86
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Joe and Susan are the third owners I have had at Kentucky beach and believe they are the best. Been coming here for 28 years and for a fishing experience which is what I come for is top notch. they go out of there way to make your stay a good one.I come to fish only and they have everything I need.Its hard to keep up a resort and I believe they more than any other resort to try and keep up. You want a fishing trip go here. Roger York and Family

Room Tip: have stayed in every room at one time or another and all are good
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2017

My wife and I have been staying at Kentucky Beach Resort now going on 10 years. I love it and cant wait to go back every year. If you are looking for a quiet place to relax, swim, fish and go boating then this is the place for you. As stated in other reviews its not the Hilton on the lake, but you can sure bet that your rooms will be clean and neat upon your arrival. They are constantly making updates to the rooms every year. Kitchens are well stocked with anything you will need during your stay, and if you cant find what you need Joe and Sue the owners will get it for you as soon as possible.
The Owners have gone out of their way to help me several times from boat/vehicle repairs to lending battery chargers. We have been going there so long the owners even invited us to go to dinner with them. It was a very pleasant evening of dinning and telling stories. Joe and Susan are great people and i will continue to visit them every year!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I've been coming here spring and fall for years to fish. It's well located with easy access to blood river and the lake. The chalet we stay in is spacious and we all get our own bed. It's affordable and they do actually have a beach. Susan and Joe always take good care of us. Anything from helping with boat problems to bringing us ice. Good people they are. As far as the fishing around here goes check out the pic of me and this 18" 3.2lb crappie I caught here this spring (that is if TA posts it). If you're looking for a great place for a fishing trip you've found it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank fisherman_iam
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I have stayed here multiple times over the past 15 years and I cannot find a better place to stay for the price, cabins, and proximity to Blood River and the main lake. Joe and Susan go out of their way to make you comfortable and make sure you have everything you need. I live in this area and there is not another place around that can provide the service that KYBR does for a very affordable price. I don't know what you other folks are griping about, but price some other resorts in the area and you will quickly find out just what a great place this is. LOVE IT!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple