See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2017

What a great place to stay, we had the best room ever. We had my elderly mother traveling with us. This suite had a separate room for her with her own bathroom.
So comfortable and the owners were so nice. We loved it, I highly recommend it for a visit to the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I booked about a month in advance, and I was a little taken aback by the owner (I think his name was David) who was asking strange questions when I was first getting checked in. I figured this was a small time operation in a small town, so who cares if things seem a little eccentric. On the way to the room, I noticed a couple of dead cockroaches laying about, but decided to ignore it. The room was nice enough, if a bit stale smelling. I found out later this was likely because the room had the air conditioning turned off. Either that, or it was flat-out broken, as the thermostat did not seem responsive at all. Maybe this was a cost-cutting method they were using, and didn't care about the increase in mold, but that was not even the worst part. When I spoke to the manager about this issue the next day, he was unbelievably dismissive, and asked if I was staying another night. Naturally I wanted to leave as soon as possible. Why would I consider extending my stay if he could not even feign concern with a non-functioning AC system in his own hotel? The name "Southern Comfort" is woefully misleading here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank SharonCAV
Whitney G, Owner at Southern Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

We do not have roaches and nor have we ever.

Our pest control company can attest to that.

If there is a suite with no A/C then the guest gets moved to another suite. And this is policy. No A/C was reported non functioning.

"David" is not the owner. Owners are myself and my sister. Our names are Whitney Green and Quincy Cherry. We are the ones that talk with you, assist guests, take reservations and go above and beyond at Southern Comfort Suites. Yes we are a small town operation and very proud of our suites. Our suites and grounds are very important to us. Whether it be a clean toaster or a small piece of trash in the parking lot.

There is nothing we wouldn't do to make ones stay one of the best hotel stays they have ever had.

We believe this review to be false.
The heading to this review is No A/C and roaches. We are very offended by the false review. Please call us as soon as possible. 270-247-0030

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! We're we pleasantly surprised at this little tucked away oasis! Huge rooms with a frig and microwave, decorated tastefully, modern bathroom, and the staff bent over backwards to accommodate our every need! We would highly recommend a stop here to anyone!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Whitney G, General Manager at Southern Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you, Thank you for the great review! We are delighted you so enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We flew in from St. Louis Missouri, got there late and the lady was still up and waiting for us. Southern Hospitality to the max. Very comfortable beds. Wished we could have stayed more than one night. It was perfect all except a plug in perfume smell. Too strong so I finally figured out where it was coming from and unplugged it and put it in the cupboard. Maybe a heads up for others. It was a wonderful place to stay! I would highly recommend it.
Thankyou Southern Comfort.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate the awesome review. We love it and would like to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Don't go by the outside, as the magic starts once you open the door to your suite. These suites are oversized and beautifully furnished. Every one has it's own appeal. We had 4 suites for a family get together and each one was spectacular. A must see to believe. Enjoy your stay as much as we did.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Whitney G, Owner at Southern Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and please come back for a visit.