“Wouldn't recommend...pay a few bucks more.”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #80 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 19 March 2011

I went to this hotel because I was seeing a concert at the Yum! Center. When we first got in the room, the bedspread had stains on it. They looked to be from...a human source if you understand what I'm saying. They were EXTREMELY noticable, the hotel needed to throw it away. We did not sleep with it. The sheets did not appear to be clean either. There were stains on the wall. The overall zoom aside from that was nice, a nice shade, nice tv.

For location, it was a $20 car ride to the yum center. There really isn't too much around there. The GPS told us it was a different street than what it was on.

The free breakfast was nothing. The area was dirty. The man had already put it up at 9 am. What they did have (they only thing we had learned he put up was the paper plates...the only thing there), was coffee, milk, and some old looking cereal bins. That's about it.

The free internet did not work.

Overall, this hotel was okay for a one night stay but it was not a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 March 2011

The rooms are horrible. Stains all over the comforter. Upon checking in I didn't have a shower curtain and no one knew where to get one until the maid came in the next day. My colleagues and myself were so disgusted with the rooms we went to Walgreens and purchased disinfectant sprays and disinfectant wipes. AND do pack heavy because there is no elevator so you have to carry all your belongings up steps.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2010

We stayed here from 11/6-11/8 2010. The room was very clean. Always had clean towels. Serivce at front desk was very good and very friendly. You do have the noise from the airport but that would be true from any of the hotels on this street. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2009

Never stay here.... not even just to catch an early flight. It is a very sketchy place. Dead bugs in our room too. I was afraid to go to sleep!!
Our toilet backed up and somebody elses feces ended up floating around the toilet bowl. There was not ample enough towels in the bathroom, and I wasn't even interested in having the breakfast after viewing the dirtiness of the whole place.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2009

Purpose of my stay at the Rodeway in Louisville was to catch an early flight. I just needed a motel room at a cheap price with a decent bed and pillow. With that in mind, I would say that this Rodeway met my needs. Was not able to take advantage of the continental breakfast. Also, internet is not available and my flight left too early to take advantage of the shuttle that they offer. The front desk person who handled my check-in was friendly and helpful.

As far as cleanliness of the room goes, can't say it was dirty but it could have been dusted better. Just because the rate was half the price of other motels close by does not mean that I should expect dust along the edges of the furniture.

This motel is very close to the airport which was another reason I chose to say here, but the down side to this was the planes taking off during the night so it was not the quietest motel I have stayed at. However, I don't sleep the night before a trip and I expected this from other reviews I read. I would consider staying at the Rodeway again if I find myself in similar circumstances.

• Stayed: June 2009