All reviews choice member would stay here again appeared clean allow pets first floor interstate ups
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The room was OK,Liked the shower.
Wi-Fi was free,but tough to access.
One complaint-the television was awful.
Half the channels weren't available and the others looked like it was off an old UHF antenna.
Decent enough and for a one night stay-passable

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Beds were excellent; room was great; breakfast was WAY more than just "continental". (Biscuits and gravy, eggs, waffles, juice, cereal, milk, yogurt, and so on...) Staff was wonderful and great to deal with.
Really close to the airport and interstate so noise may be a problem (it wasn't for us). Also had an issue with some people begging for money (twice- same people) when I went out to smoke but after telling the front desk personnel, they handled it quite professionally and we were not confronted again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Made reservations in en route; got a very reasonable rate for a double room; breakfast is included and had many choices; room was clean; free wi if was a nice bonus; easy parking. Access off the freeway would be a bit confusing without GPS.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We stayed at this Sleep Inn for the NRA Annual Meeting at the convention center next door. We drove there both days because it was raining, but could have walked in 15 minutes. The only complaints I have are that when the hotel is booked up they do not have enough parking. The other was that I needed a razor and they were out. The pool was not open and my son was disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

The location was great, close to where I needed to be, clean room, clean hotel & good price...BUT, I felt as though I was an "inconvenience to them. In my 2 night stay, not once was I greeted with a smile as I entered or left. No acknowledgement of my existence. Even just looking up & smiling, or a quick "hello". Nothing.

Make sure you have change, they do not keep money to make change for you to get something from their machines! So you will either have to leave or do without! That was disappointing. Other than that, not a bad hotel. Just lacking customer service skills.

I have stayed at Drury Inn's in Louisville & a farther drive, but customer service there has ALWAYS been excellent. Next month when I return, I will not stay here again. After a long day, it's pleasant to see a smile when coming back.

I give this hotel a 3 based on missed customer service skills.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo