“Firing on all cylinders”

Safier Mediterranian Deli
Ranked #76 of 1,938 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This place is AWESOME!

I haven't had Medditeranean "street food" this good since I left the Northeast. I have to eat here every day that I am in Louisville visting. It drive's my wife nuts, but even she concedes that the food is great.

The staff is really friendly, and the food is delicious and very reasonably-priced.

I always get the chicken shawarma with a couple of tubs of garlic sauce. Amazing!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The food is no better than OK - and portion sizes a small. The service will meet your needs - but no more. OK for a quick lunch during the week - but not for a slower paced evening meal where you can look around and see a worn out and dated restaurant. This all adds up to just OK value. I would look elsewhere,

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Great Middle Eastern restaurant. They have seating inside and out and also do a big carry out business. We had hummus, mutabal (baba ganoush), spinach pie, a chicken shawarma wrap, a chicken shawarma plate, and a kid’s chicken tenders meal. All were good. The mutabal was great and had a wonderful smoky flavor. The prices were very good and the staff was friendly. I’ll be back soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Visited Safier for lunch and loved everything we ordered. Got a veggie sampler platter and really enjoyed the hummus, baba ganoush, spinach pie and tabouli. We also got a falafel plate and it was perfect, crunchy on the outside and warm and tender inside. The server was also very personable and fun.
My only complaint was that the tzatziki sauce was a little thinner than I would like. But it tasted very good. Everything was fresh and plentiful.

1  Thank librannie
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Everything we ordered was good. The chicken lime soup was especially delicious. The restaurant was recommended to us. I need to thank that person!