Rocking Horse Manor Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 149
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 140
US$ 128
CrownePlaza.com
US$ 124
US$ 114
Comfort Inn Louisville(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
ComfortInn
Courtyard Louisville Airport(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 108
Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 109
Comfort Suites Airport(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 106
Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 433
US$ 399
US$ 169
US$ 136
All reviewsb birish rosegrand victorianstained glassmillionaires rownice tourbreakfast was deliciouslike stepping back in timethird flooreach morningnext morningchurchill downsricardodowntownbourbonmuseum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was our 2nd stay at this B&B, I just LOVE THIS PLACE! The inkeepers are just full of life and incredibly helpful with everything and the house is beautiful. we will be back next year for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My wife and I and an adult daughter were in Louisville on family business. I grew up in Louisville and although we have been gone for many years, I was familiar with the Old Louisville area. This B&B is one of the more striking homes in the area and has been wonderfully restored. If you want to see and experience Victorian, this is the place. John and Ricardo are welcoming and knowledgeable-not to mention outstanding cooks-don't miss breakfast. I highly recommend this B&B with no hesitation.

Room Tip: I really don't think there is a bad room. Good suggestion in other reviews is to read the descriptions on the web site.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Stayed there for the 3rd time. It's always a great experience. The B&B itself is elegant and spotless. The owners are very welcoming and friendly. There is a nice-sized, relaxing back yard with plenty of seating. Great breakfast, too! I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I had a lovely stay at the Rocking Horse Manor in Louise's Country Cottage. John and Ricardo were wonderful hosts. The stay started with a personal tour of the house, a map and directions for downtown Louisville along with plenty of suggestions for area attractions and restaurants, then an inquiry to what I wanted to eat for breakfast the next morning. They were very accomidating and personalized their menu a little to my tastes, and the food was delicious. Snacks, beverages, and a guest refrigerator are provided 24/7. The house and rooms are immaculately clean and very comfortable...I slept just as well as I do at home. The home itself is lovely with great history. I cannot imagine why anyone would stay in a hotel when this is the alternative. If ever I am back in Louisville this is my home away from home.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We did quite alot of research on hotels and B&Bs before deciding on the Rocking Horse, and we were not disappointed.
This completely renovated manor with an interesting decor, is beautiful inside and out.Louise's Country Cottage was roomy with a comfy bed. John's advice on sightseeing was great, so we were able to take in as much as we could, in the short period of time that we had. We really enjoyed our walks through the Historic District. Breakfast was excellent.
Thanks John and Ricardo. You and your home were one of the highlights on our Kentucky Trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple