3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 120
PricelineUS$ 118
Hotels.comUS$ 120
TravelocityUS$ 120
ZenHotels.comUS$ 120
Lol.travelUS$ 124
1,643 results
All reviews evening reception great location valet parking cvs pharmacy beautiful hotel order omelettes made to order breakfast valet service fourth street live complimentary breakfast spacious rooms living area would definitely stay here again lobby downtown atrium couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

For the price, the location, and the brand name, this hotel is horrible and I would not recommend. This stay was for business and I will not be staying for business or personal anytime in the near future. For 1, the shower in my room (and many other my coworker had to be moved rooms multiple times for the same reason) was leaking extremely bad. Every time you took a shower the whole bathroom and most of the kitchen would flood. Now the hotel did offer me to move and I said no due to I carry a lot of stuff and since I knew that a lot of the rooms have the same problem. I asked them to have housekeeping leave me extra towels each day so I could just clean up the mess myself and most days after 12-16 hours of work I would have to either call multiple times to request the towels or go all the way down to the front desk to get them myself since housekeeping never did it. Also, the security that is on site at night to deal with the homeless problem was also worthless. They would rather be at the front desk talking/flirting and no watching the door. So when leaving for work at 4:30-5:00am each morning I’m having to deal with homeless in the lobby or outside the door while waiting for my car since the guard is so far away from the door and by the time he notices anything is going on I either have given the homeless person money to go away or I’ve walked back into the lobby and stand by the front desk myself since that seems to be the only place the guard wants to be.

New Years Eva night and the whole day of New Year’s Day there was either one large party or multiple parties on my floor that were completely unruly and wild that the hotel seemed to care nothing about. I along with my coworker had to be up early on Jan 2 and could barely get any sleep due to the loud screaming, yelling, fighting and partying for all hours and since this over priced hotel only cares about getting paid they said or did nothing. The morning of the second when leaving to head to work night and early walking out my room to find the pigsty and mess in the halls was the worst part in my option. As a Hilton branded hotel this was NOT okay.

One thing that helps with this location is the free nightly drink mixer. Other then that, I would stay far away from this location.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2021

The staff was friendly check in was quick and easy. The room was so spacious. The bathroom was beautiful the shower could fit 3 easily. Our room was right off the atrium. It was so cute and cozy. Whenever I go to Louisville this will be my go to. Definitely fairly priced for what you get.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tconoway
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Just completed a one night stay at this Embassy Suites. Conclusion up front: I had an issue with my room at the last minute and there was some drama at the front door. Both issues were handled well by hotel employees.

Issue one: no water pressure in my shower in the morning and I have an appointment to keep. Ramona, the Front Desk Supervisor was able to get me into another room so I could shower, stay on schedule. Thanks Ramona!

Issue two: the valet (truthfully I suspect he's more than the valet; greeting guests, getting luggage out of taxis, etc) had to shoo away a person who was not a hotel guest from the lobby. What touched me was the hotel employee kept apologizing profusely to me. And I get it: they're running a business, concerned about guest experience.

So sir, very large man who runs the valet kiosk, no need to apologize but I completely understand your motivations. I also saw the valet show incredible kindness to someone else that was not a hotel guest. They say you can judge someone's character by how they treat someone that has no sway over them. So I think the valet is a really good guy.

The hotel: I liked the lobby and how it was decorated. The rooms are sleek and modern. If it's not brand new, maybe newly renovated? The look and feel of the lobby and rooms was top notch.

Dining: I think most of Kentucky is take out only and no indoor dining right now (Covid). Even though this hotel is situated right on a street full of bars and restaurants, dining options were a little slim.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Great hotel under the current conditions (CORVID).The staff was very helpful finding places that was still open to eat and place to have a nice time at. Room was excellent hotel was clean and they were making sure that you felt safe.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2020

We stayed in a corner King suite and everything was perfect! We made the reservation late in the afternoon as we were escaping a very bad hotel that we originally booked (the Vue Apartments/Cozy Suites- which was just awful). Coming here made us so happy. It was super super CLEAN. The sheets smelled like they just came out of the dryer. Everything was updated, fresh and comfy. The staff (EVERYONE) was very polite- housekeepers, front desk, room service- very nice people and made us feel so welcome. The breakfast was a little letdown but due to the COVID, they were forced to provide boxed breakfasts instead of hot meals. Will definitely choose this place if we ever come back.

Room tip: Corner King Suite which was a one bedroom apartment. Small kitchenette, office desk, living room and one huge bedroom and bathroom.
Date of stay: September 2020