“Peaceful, beautiful carriage house”
other travellers have booked this property
Carriage House Pool/Outdoor space you have access to. Great for a glass of wine or coffee!
Check Availability
Pizza oven and Grill
Carriage house balcony with seating for 6
Carriage house balcony with seating for 6
Main house front
Main house front porch you have access to.
Main house side porch you have access to.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kentucky...
“Peaceful, beautiful carriage house”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for a business trip over the weekend and could not have been more impressed. This place is our new home away from home! We had a whole apartment to ourselves; one bedroom, bathroom, and a living room/dining room along with a full kitchen, all beautifully filled with vintage antiques and decor. It was very private and peaceful with a balcony facing the main house, overlooking the backyard pool and landscape. Great location and beautiful neighborhood. We will look to stay here when we're in Louisville from now on!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
28 Jan 2016
Thank you! We also updated the bedding since your stay!
Adventure...
“Truly a magical fun place”
Reviewed 28 February 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I'm must start out by saying I love the host of this guesthouse, they're easy going fun loving and have all the best recommendations! Upon arriving to the Victorian home you are escort in to a beautiful garden with a reflection pool, Koi pond and lush green grass! Lots of outdoor seating where I enjoyed a glass of wine overlooking the gorgeousness from the second floor balcony of the Carriagehouse!
They actually have spa items with in the guesthouse for you to take part in such as an infrared foot massager, oversized Jacuzzi tub and many other holist spa treatments. I mean they have an ionic footbath I wonder why they don't advertise this? AMAZING FREE ITEM (but you have to ask). The TV woAh it has to be the biggest TV I have ever seen in my life and it's 3-D! One thing to note they do have a dog although I never saw it... They said that I would not come in contact with it and I never did! All in all everything was perfect I loved everything only next time I might hire a masseuse to come give me a massage!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing