Residence Inn Louisville Downtown
SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
SpringHill Suites
US$ 145
US$ 135
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

US$ 205
US$ 169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 213/night.

US$ 116
US$ 121
US$ 111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 150
US$ 137
US$ 135
US$ 116
US$ 170
US$ 148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

US$ 104
US$ 96
US$ 102
US$ 95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenslugger fieldtwo bedroom suiteliving spaceice makerlouisville downtownfront desk staffan extended staywalking distanceparking garagecomfortable hotelfree breakfastbusiness travelerlarge bathroomthe rooms were niceper nightconvenient location
Reviewed 4 November 2017

This hotel is located very well but really missed being "good" by a ways. First of all the parking is strange and it's easy to miss the entrance to the parking garage. It's hard to get around in the garage if your vehicle is very big. The staff is very friendly and eager to please so I don't fault them at all. We booked this hotel because I really wanted a 2 bedroom suite because we were traveling with family. The hotel is okay - rooms are in decent shape and very clean. However, the fireplace didn't work in our room at all. We didn't ask for someone to come fix it because we just didn't want someone in the room tinkering around to fix the broken fireplace. One of the bedrooms was positively freezing cold as if there was no heat in there at all while the rest of the suite including other bedroom were fine.

First thing next morning one couple went down for breakfast to find no coffee at all. They waited 30 minutes for someone to come through and bring coffee. We were here for the Louisville Lantern Walk so it was okay. But just okay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marsha H
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I chose the Residence Inn because it was close to Norton Hospital where my wife was having pancreatic cancer surgery. I had made a reservation for what I estimated would be the amount of time we would be in Louisville. When my wife was discharged from the hospital, it was apparent we would need 3 extra days. My wife, 82 years old, was extremely frail, weak, in pain and with a high degree of nausea. I explained the situation to the desk clerk who told me the hotel was sold out, but she would check with the Asst. Mgr., Sarah. Sarah was insistent that I would have to move and seemed delighted to be able to tell me that. I further pleaded for relief, finally the General manager, through Sarah, told me I could stay if I was willing to pay $199 per night. This did not include taxes or a $16/night parking fee. Again, Sarah seemed delighted to tell me this. We had accommodations at another hotel the next day, but we had to relocate an elderly person just out of a major, major surgery.

Observations about this hotel:
1. No one seems to be supervising housekeeping. Standard supplies were no replenished. While I was standing at the desk, another customer complained about having to come to the desk to get towels.
2. Maintenance is obviously being deferred. In our room, the left cabinet door under the sink was broken and the dishwasher door needs repair.
3. The hall carpet and elevator carpet are dirty giving the hotel a seedy appearance.
4. Our room was on the end of the hall and we had to run the hot water for 10 minutes before it became slightly warm.

My overall feeling is that management needs to get off its butt, get out of the office and look at what is happening. It's obvious that the management staff is occupying space, not doing their job, and letting the hotel run down.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnDNC
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated so it was clean. Staff was friendly we called about having our dog with us so they held a room to easily get in and out. Saw reviews it was a bad neighborhood- no it was a college area and we felt safe walking our dog. 1 mile from downtown...staff called a cab and was there to pick me up a.s.a.p. came with our kids.. pool was warm so we can swim. Friendly staff, safe environment and clean rooms

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you had such a great time! I know I speak for my entire team when I say that your review reaffirms why we are in this business. We take pride in providing exceptionally clean rooms. Please let us know when you are returning so that we may provide you another great stay!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

LOCATION: Just back from 4 nights during Ironman Louisville. The race is based on the riverfront so the location of the Residence Inn was fine for us. As others have written, it is not the best if you plan on activities downtown such as 4th Street or the museums. Though it was an easy walk, there were a lot of empty storefronts and questionable areas nearby.

ROOM: We stayed in a studio suite and it was fine for two people. The set up was typical for a Residence Inn with a full kitchen and enough space - I would say plenty considering it was a downtown hotel, but not as much as typical suburban ones. The room wasn't overly clean and there wasn't a safe in the room. Other than that it was fine.

PARKING: It was $16 a day and easy access seemed typical for a downtown hotel.

INTERNET: Sucked - seriously, I've had better in third world countries. I understand they want to make money by selling a faster version of wifi but in this day and age good internet is expected.

STAFF: Always friendly - I think her name was Jaz? when we checked in and was very helpful with a smile - something missing in a lot of service positions these days.

BREAKFAST: Typical free hotel breakfast with mini waffles, eggs, meat, cereal, breads, coffee and juice, and more. The set up was good and clean with plenty of seats every time I went down.

SUMMARY: Not great, not bad. I could stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for leaving this detailed review. Learning how we can better improve our guest experience is invaluable to us. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon and giving you a five star stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Our 2 bedroom suite in this residence Inn was large enough, but the hotel itself is really showing it's age. The refrigerator's icemaker when turned on poured water all over the floor. and there are no ice makers.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends