“Excellent restaurant... Better service”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #151 of 1,994 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Joe's Crab Shack brings fresh seafood, authentic flavors and Southern coastal flair to locations all across America. Joe's menu features crab, fish, lobster, mussels, clams and shrimp.
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Our visit on April 27, 2018, was excellent. The food Was great, and the service spectacular. A great place to visit when you go to Louisville KY.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for Thunder Over Louisville event. I can't say enough!! The staff and management were great, and especially our server Brian, he was outstanding! Well worth every dollar spent. Food and service was "spot on". Thank You Joes!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

First time visitors and we loved it. We ordered a bunch of starters and the New England clam chowder. Everything was very tasty. From Joe’s sampler platter to the mozzarella sticks. The stuffed mushrooms also a real winner. Cocktails were good and service was very good. Great location on the might Ohio river. Loved it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great riverfront location. A good place to go have a drink and watch the river. I think it’s a little dingy feeling. I wish it was a bit cleaner, but maybe that’s just me. The friends I went with loved the food but I’m not a seafood guy so I didn’t like that the chicken and everything I ordered tasted like fish. The whole place has a smell and taste of seafood. If that’s your thing go. You will like it. But if you think you can order something else, you cant. It will taste like fish.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited as a post-Birthday dinner. Sandra was an excellent, attentive server. The crab cake sandwich was delicious and my husband said his shrimp tacos were great. We shared a truly decadent dessert, in addition to a beautiful afternoon on the Ohio River. Enjoy!