“Dinner Date!”

Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Joe's Crab Shack brings fresh seafood, authentic flavors and Southern coastal flair to locations all across America. Joe's menu features crab, fish, lobster, mussels, clams and shrimp.
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This was my husband and I's first visit to a Joe's Crab Shack! It was very nice! Our waitress was soooo busy but she was excellent! Brought us refills before we even needed them! I wish I could remember her name!!! The food was wonderful as well!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We've eaten dinner here each of the past six years since we started coming to Louisville in February. Overlooking the Ohio River, the setting is great! Sometimes we are seated next to a window, sometimes not but either way we like it. Perhaps not all the food is the greatest, but we keep on coming back. This year we ordered the Classic Sampler for starters. The Crab Dip and the Great Balls of Fire were so good while the calamari was nothing to brag about. I ordered my "nearly standard" coconut shrimp and hubs ordered shrimp and fish. Both were very good though the fries are nothing special at all. I love that he always places his hushpuppies on my plate! I have also ordered the Southern Stuffed - bacon wrapped shrimp - and will do so again. TheShark Bite cocktail is my favorite beverage at Joe's. Wish I could remember the name of the young lady who served us as she did an excellent job. (It was 2/14/18 and we were seated at a high-top near the kitchen and she admitted she didn't know much about the cocktails but that didn't take away from her ability to serve us very well.)

1  Thank Vickie K
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal. Great waitress and great time had by all. Food was fast and hot. Got right in and got a table. Appetizers came quickly! Will be back!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It was like 7.30pm on a Tuesday night and we were one of two tables eating in the whole place!

Food tasted frozen, so not good. Wasn’t cheap either.

Disappointed

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch there before we walked the waterfront. We sat outside and over looked the Ohio River. The food was good except the stuffed mushrooms had no real mushrooms they were baby button ones but the seafood stuffing was good so that made up for it. Our server Kandace was very friendly and attentive

1  Thank Diana A