“Perfect lunch spot in a great neighborhood”
Review of Caffe Classico

Caffe Classico
Ranked #217 of 1,993 Restaurants in Louisville
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 days in Louisville for our anniversary. He planned the trip and picked out the restaurants after reading reviews. We had lunch at Caffe Classico the first day, and we loved it so much that we came back there for lunch on the second and third days as well! He had the feta panini and the chicken and rice soup each of the three days because he didn’t want to mess with a good thing. I had the choripán the first day, an Argentinian sausage sandwich that was delicious. The next day, I wanted to try a soup, so I had the gazpacho soup with the ahi tuna salad sandwich. It tasted so fresh and flavorful that I got that same thing on our third day. Each day we had an espresso or hot or iced coffee, which were excellent, down to the nice touch with the accompanying sweet coffee biscuit. The service was quick and attentive. This bright cafe with European decor and feel sits on a corner in the Crescent Hill neighborhood, where quaint mom and pop shops line the street. There was plenty of free street parking available each time we went. We will definitely go back if we find ourselves back in Louisville!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I had been to Caffe Classico for lunch but last night for 5he first time for dinner. There were not many customers but dinner was good. The salmon was good although it needed some seasoning and my husband liked the sausages and potatoes. The service was very attentive. Nice visit.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Skip the salad.The soup was awesome. Sandwiches looked like a better option. Salad was nothing special .But tuna salad was very good. The lettuce was not crisp. Dressing was good. Coffee was outstanding. Great for a wet cold day. Desserts looked awesome, but we were full.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The service, food selection, portions and taste are top notch. We will be going back for other meals. One of our new favorite spots in Louisville.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch , It had been many years. Thoroughly enjoyed the café Classico salad with grilled chicken. Our server was excellent and I appreciate that this restaurant still charges $1.50 for iced tea while other similar restaurants around town have raised tea price to about $3 which seems ridiculous. Would definitely recommend for a fun lunch or dinner spot in the historic Frankford Avenue neighborhood.