Americas Best Value Inn Louisville
US$ 172
  • Pool
US$ 127
US$ 116
Red Roof Inn Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 73
Red Roof
Residence Inn Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
Residence Inn
SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 104
US$ 104
US$ 96
Best Western Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Spent just one night here at the Best Western, but it was a very pleasant experience. Had driven from Indiana to Louisville for the express purpose of watching horse racing at Churchill Downs. The hotel was pretty easy to find right off 264. Relatively new building, clean, comfortable stay. Had the usual breakfast buffet, including the waffles , cereals, fresh food, juices, coffee, and pastries. Bed was comfortable, not bigtime noise problems. Location as far as Churchill is concerned was fabulous -- back on the highway for like one exit, then just a couple of miles drive to the track. Biggest hurdle we had was finding / deciding on a restaurant. And we had the help of a phone GPS. It was a Saturday night, so didn't think we'd have trouble finding dining, but the problem seemed to be there weren't many choices in the near viciting of the hotel (say a 2-mile kinda stretch , from what we could see). We ended up going down a couple of exits to find a Texas Roadhouse -- we rather would have done local cuisine, but we were happy with the national steak chain.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erg1929
steve p, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with other travelers and we are very happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

The person at the front desk over charged me by almost 200 dollars. I tried to get it corrected, but she said, I would have to wait 7 to 10 days for it to be put back into my account. She told me if I waited to checkout they could correct it then. My receipt showed the correct amount, but my bank account still shows the error amount. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank elrodg

We are very sorry that we can't control how the banks process debit and credit cards. We addressed this issue as quickly as we could but are sometimes at the mercy of the credit card companies and banks. As hard as we try, we are not perfect. We do hope that you will try us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2010

We stayed here one night on a trip back home from Florida. I found it in my AAA book and called ahead to reserve a room. I agree that it was hard to find, even though it's located right off of the interstate. Our's was the only car in the parking lot, so I suspect we were the only people staying there. This hotel is badly in need of a good cleaning and updating. The carpeting in the room looked as though it hadn't been vacuumed and there were nasty stains.. There were crumbled chips under the bed and the bathroom looked as though dirt had been swept up against the baseboards. We had to take the coffee pot to the front desk because it hadn't been cleaned and there were still used grounds in the basket. The bed itself was clean, and we thoroughly inspected the sheets and bedding to make sure they were clean. Other than the floor, the bathroom was clean. We also paid more for this hotel than we did at any other hotel on our 10 day trip. I was glad to leave in the morning, and we will not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank toried
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I stayed here the last night of my vacation & admit that my opinion is slightly jaded due to the fact that they had run out of non-smoking rooms & we had to stay in a smoking room which smelled horribly but I can't really blame them as I hadn't confirmed a non-smoking room. The room was clean though so no complaints there.

It was NOT easy to find. I missed the street to turn down because the sign pointing where it was was past where we should have turned left. Thank god for our GPS as it guided us in.

The restaurants nearby were not right across the street but well withnin walking distance, no more than a minute or two.

Overall, I'd say it was an alright place.

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank Tiara_1974-10-10
Reviewed 19 August 2007

The room looked clean, however, it was FULL of spiders, big and small. Also, the soda machine was completely empty and the only option is to walk down the street to the convenience store. The website is misleading by saying that some restaurants are "directly" across the highway from the hotel. The restaurants are actually across the highway and down the street near and abandoned shopping center.

All in all, at least it was an air conditioned room in which to sleep, but the spiders were unsettling and it definitely is not in a convenient location. It's worth $10 or $20 more to stay at a better hotel.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Laura D