“Fresh, Flavorful and Large Portions”
Review of Wild Eggs

Wild Eggs
Ranked #6 of 1,992 Restaurants in Louisville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ate at Wild Eggs everyday that we were in Louisville and tried something different each time. Interesting menu items and great flavor. Come hungry and don't get hung up if you have to wait a while for a table, it is worth it!

2  Thank HMW1st

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Mr Potato Head Casserole was my choice and Corn beef hash my husband’s. This is a breakfast stop we will make if we are ever in the area again. The choices were many, the staff was very polite, welcoming, prompt, I could go on and on. You will be pleased if you do make the effort and go.

2  Thank Shirley J
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

No complaints. Excellent menu. Good prices. Large servings. Definitely recommend. Bright and cheerful like the service.

2  Thank annsG6714MA
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

So crazy good! I had eggs Benedict with a piece of France toast! The wait was crazy but we opted for first one first serve at the round bar! The cinnamon roll OMG!!! I can’t say enough so good and reasonably priced! So good I didn’t take pictures of my food box I ate it! All! I was all so so hungry it didn’t stand a chance in front of me. It really is a super neat place!

2  Thank Natalie i
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The cinnamon roll cooked in the iron skillet was delicious!! Big enough for two!! We also got fresh squeezed orange juice, so good!!!! Great place, interesting! Worth going too!!

2  Thank Zzzz25